[Buying]  HMS! UPDATED! [SELLING/TRADING] HMS PARTS, AND MFB WHEELS!

Nothing left to buy, Or sell anymore

Lock, please?
hey i was wondering if u had dragoon ms and dranzer ms for sale?
(Sep. 22, 2010  9:29 PM)storm pegusis Wrote: hey i was wondering if u had dragoon ms and dranzer ms for sale?
He would have written them in the first post if he did ...
(Sep. 22, 2010  9:29 PM)storm pegusis Wrote: hey i was wondering if u had dragoon ms and dranzer ms for sale?

No Dranzer, And I wouldn't sell my Dragoon to anyone (because its only useful part is completely and utterly ruined, and no one would actually want it)
(Sep. 22, 2010  9:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
He would have written them in the first post if he did ...

there's no harm in asking
Unless you're a fan of Dragoon MS's AR (which no one in their right mind should be) and Circle Wide, which is obtained in many other HMS, You won't want mine.

My Grip Flat Core is ruined. Uncertain
(Sep. 22, 2010  11:00 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Unless you're a fan of Dragoon MS's AR (which no one in their right mind should be) and Circle Wide, which is obtained in many other HMS, You won't want mine.

Can u show me a picture of it
(Sep. 23, 2010  5:17 AM)storm pegusis Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2010  11:00 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Unless you're a fan of Dragoon MS's AR (which no one in their right mind should be) and Circle Wide, which is obtained in many other HMS, You won't want mine.

I don't have a camera, but I'll explain:

First off, The part that the bit protector locks into has broken off.
Secondly, The bottom looks as if someone had a cheese grader and a serrated knife and went to town on it.
I'm pretty sure my cat got to it, which is a real shame, considering it is one of the most important parts in the HMS
(Sep. 23, 2010  5:39 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2010  5:17 AM)storm pegusis Wrote:

I don't have a camera, but I'll explain:

First off, The part that the bit protector locks into has broken off.
Secondly, The bottom looks as if someone had a cheese grader and a serrated knife and went to town on it.
I'm pretty sure my cat got to it, which is a real shame, considering it is one of the most important parts in the HMS

Would u have dragoon ms uv by any chance
No, I don't.

I don't really have anything to sell right now. If you have the Beyblades that I'm interested in, please PM me, and we can work something out.

Edit: Check out some of the other user's shops! I've seen Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS on other user's threads.
Updated!
Updated now with parts to sell or trade!