[Buying]  Galzzly Metal Masters

Hi I'm searching for this top: Galzzly (Metal Masters series)

I found it on Amazon for 60$, but I think it's a tiny~ bit expensive for a top. Anyway I asked the seller and he doesn't sell to Worldwide so.... >.>
I see hasbro....

put this in the flightyells guide to fakes and searching thread
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:53 PM)DX Wrote: I see hasbro....

put this in the flightyells guide to fakes and searching thread

He did not ask whether it was real ... He wants to buy it.
EDIT: Sorry, link led to fake.
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:02 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Plus, isn't Hasbro Galzzly real anyways?

And I believe this is real, and it's cheap too: http://cgi.ebay.com/BOX-SET-BEYBLADE-GAL...228wt_1141

Just search Galzzly on eBay, and use guest checkout with guest Paypal checkout.

thats fake... alot of those sellers cover the company logo so you think it is real and all you have to do is look at the pictures...

besides, thats an offer to good to be true Speechless

EDIT: wait? that isn't even a metal masters galzzly Speechless
Metal Masters is just a tag line. It'd be exactly the same as the original Takara Galzzly. But yes, that one that Ga linked to is fake.
Couldn't tell, sorry. I'll fix that now. But surely some pop up every now and then on YJA?
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:18 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Metal Masters is just a tag line.

... no, it is a redeco Speechless
I want it because it's in metal, why is that fake? A lot of tops exist like this one o_o (well a lot... like 4 or 5 I don't really remember).

Thanks to warning me, I still want to buy it I guess, but I'm not really sure anymore Pinching_eyes'... It's just Galzzly is my favorite top, I broke my plastic one against a remote-controlled top and a Metal one's just so awesome *-*...
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:25 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:18 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Metal Masters is just a tag line.

... no, it is a redeco Speechless
I think that they have different stickers?

(Jun. 17, 2011  7:06 PM)Archange Wrote: I want it because it's in metal
What? "In metal". There is nothing metal about it. These "Metal Masters" are just plastic beyblades. Pretty sure the only difference are the shiny stickers. It might also have "metallic" red paint?
He didn't mean that the metal one was fake. He meant that the one he showed in the link was fake since it wasn't made by takara, hasbro or sonokong.
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:10 PM)BeyFan Wrote: What? "In metal". There is nothing metal about it. These "Metal Masters" are just plastic beyblades. Pretty sure the only difference are the shiny stickers. It might also have "metallic" red paint?
Mmmh I'll ask the seller on Amazon then.

(Jun. 17, 2011  7:11 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He didn't mean that the metal one was fake. He meant that the one he showed in the link was fake since it wasn't made by takara, hasbro or sonokong.
I was talking about DX.

EDIT: I saw a video on youtube where a guy sold his tops. In the description he wrote "Vforce -- GALZZLY A-9 Attack Type Metal Master Series" but it seems that it's in plastic... I already saw that video a couple of time on top of that, I think I really wanted it to be real. XD (maybe I always forgot...)

I'm sorry it's an useless thread from a helpless blader u_u''''.

In order to put these tops on the fake tops thread there're more tops like these, I saw Kid Dragoon, Draciel and Galman (metal masters series).
What are you talking about? Metal masters are in no way fake.
I'm sorry then ._. ...

But what's the difference with a "non-metal master series" then?
Well the metal masters series had a paint that made it look kind of metal like. And the weight disks were plated so this meant that they were the same colour as the blade so the galzzly came with a red weight disk.
Oh I see thanks for the informations then! One more thing: the weight disk has the same weight as the first version?
Pretty much. The plating doesn't add any significant weight I don't think.
I feel like pwnd =.= .... Thank you very much for these informations you gave Ultrablader. Well now it's clear I don't want it anymore so the thread can be close.
Erm, Iif you guys want i got an old dragoon F metal masters somewhere I believe. i can take a picture of it and upload it to compare it to a normal dragoon F If you'd like, although It may take a while. If it's not important then well i won't bother Smile