[Buying]  Galaxy's wishlist

Updated Wishilist: now i'm looking also for 2x CS

Thanks!
what do u want for earth virgo
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:40 AM)Flame Libra1213 Wrote: what do u want for earth virgo

...I'm looking for it Smile

(Dec. 08, 2010  1:00 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I have a Catapult Grip.

Edit: AND RFs
You've got PM Smile
So wait, you're selling MFs? If so, do you have any red ones? How much would it cost?
No,i'm looking for them Smile
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:23 PM)Galaxy Wrote: No,i'm looking for them Smile

Join the club.
I want your Dragoon S. Checkout my shop to see what you would want from me. Pm me if you want to do a trade.
Updated with some news in [Buying] and [Selling]!
Thanks =)
i have two rf in mint condition how much?
pm sent
I've got a Dark Driger and a Wide defence and wide survivor. And a Crystal Draciel S too. PM me for info.
i have metal fusion but no plastic Smile
i want a ray unicorno and aquila and a cyber pegasus.
lol have you any good gripsSmile
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:40 AM)Flame Libra1213 Wrote: what do u want for earth virgo

do you have a ray unicorno aquila or cyber pegasusStupid
A great bump,for my new wishlist Smile
I have:

Zeus(Hasbro)
Death Gargoyle MS
Torch Pegasus
Death Gargoyle (Takara RB10 red version without Bit chip sticker)
I have this for sale NIB.
Hayate
Zinrai
Aero Knight
Slash Riger (White Ver.)
Dark Effigy MS
hey how much are hms beyblades and do you ship to the U.S.A? plus i have no idea how to personal message please respond.
Alrighty then, you seem like a pretty serious buyer, trader, and seller as well. I don't have many plastic beys, but I certainly have a couple though. So, I have Death Driger ring, it is obviously lime green, and it is the same model as driger's ring, but with no stickers. And I have Kid Draciel's spin base and gear with stickers. It is a little beat but still works pretty well. The clips broke off a while ago in a store along with the things that hold the clips in, i just need to glue it so it stays better.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS ON THE WRONG PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyesCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingPinching_eyesCryingPinching_eyesCryingPinching_eyesCryingPinching_eyesUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyPinching_eyesCryingCryingPinching_eyesPinching_eyes_2UnhappyTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrySpeechlessSpeechlessTiredplease don't flag me........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????>>>>>>?????????????????????????????????????????????????.......................................................................//////////////////////>..............................??????????????????????????????????................................???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????>/./.?./././././././././.?.?..?....?.?>?>?...................?./././.......???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????please?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......wow I'm on the right page, i have been the whole time, just a lot of people posted when I left my computer, sorry, ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow

Alright, so I have:

-Knight Dranzer
-Dranzer Auto Changer Balancer
-Metal Dranzer attack ring
-Death Driger/ bouncing Driger ring
-Zinrai Bit Chip in dark green (without sticker because of previous owner)
-Zinrai Attack Ring in dark green
-Seaborg 2 Spin Base
-Seaborg 2 Spin Gear
-Kid Dragoon Spin Base in orange
-Kid Dragoon Spin Gear in orange
-Kid Dragoon Bit Chip (Not sure what it is called, it has a flying bird with crystal looking wings in the air, it also says 2I SK on the top of it on the sticker)
-Master Dragoon Attack Ring
-Dragoon F Bit Chip
-Dragoon F Spin Base
-Dragoon F Spin Gear
-Kid Draciel Spin Base
-Kid Draciel Spin Gear

And I think that's it!....yeah, wanna trade?
Pleas don't necro bump this thread..

Also, whatever those explanation marks etc, are, that's SPAM. Keep It out of here