[Buying]  G WINDER & LONG RIPCORDS!!!!

im looking for longer ripcords i prefer the dragon winders, Or the ripcords that come with the takara lite launcher also g winders make me offers please.
Attached Files

.jpg   dragoon.jpg (Size: 9.67 KB / Downloads: 127)
.jpg   lite.jpg (Size: 3.57 KB / Downloads: 128)
buy dranzer mS off ebay, and the other three from Dimsum2u

they're pretty much the cheapest you'll find, for mint packages.
o ok i saw the dranzerr on there and what is the difference from gbp to usd
All these beys can be bought off of eBay. Driger, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon can be bought extremely cheap. Dranzer MS costs around 20US, including shipping. I think there is only one seller who has Dranzer MS, thats michellekim01. I bought one recently, just waiting for it to arrive.
Did you really have to post that?

I believe that's more or less covered in my post.
Sorry, I see no real problem with that. Thought I'd mention that he could get ALL the beys off eBay. Geez, some of these threads seem to have "police" on them all too often. I thought that we could all discuss on these forums. My post wasn't redundant in any way. If anything, it added to your original post.

I even gave the guy the price for a Drazer MS that he could get off eBay. See no prices in yours. Little tidbits that I thought he would find helpful. Didn't think that anyone would have a real problem with it. Guess I was wrong. Did you have to post such an off topic post, in order to complain (which I have seen you and other do on a lot of threads)

Gets to a point where it just seems passive agressive to others. Hell, I even got carped on (see, know that rule already!) for simply asking for the price of postage in other thread.
The very fact you find it to be "policing" rather than assisting in keeping SPAM away, conveys your tendency to post unproductive posts through your interpretation of them.

"Yes, what he said" does not constitute a useful post.

Regardless of whether I posted a price or not, it's pretty much the cheapest price he'll find, thus irrespective of a "price range", it's the best he'll get.
Spam, please. I build on your post, informing him he can get all the beys at a good price on eBay. I can understand that you'd want to support dimsum, since he is a trader with the WBO. Thats well and good. But please, find a dictionary and look up spam. My post wasn't spam.

And I should know, as those kind of things are what I encounter a lot. There are more moderators out there then just the ones on these forums. Anyway, if you wish to continue this, you can PM me. We've derailed this thread enough.
As a side note, I support Dimsum2u here because he's cheaper than ebay . Especially since he's the one providing most of the Driger, draciel, gaia dragoon MS on ebay.
Your post was pretty much spam cause you were just repearting what Momiji said with less usefull information.
Was that needed? I already said that the convo can be done in PM, if needed at all. The whole thing could've been done in PMs in the first place, rather then having to derail a thread to call my post "spam". Which I maintain it isn't. How are we meant to know if the OP knows that he can get Driger, Draciel and Gaia Dragoon on eBay? Do any of us know his experiences with online shopping?

Anyway, can be PMed if you want to continue to discuss it.
so i bought the triple pack from dimsum2u and saw the dranzer didnt know it was worth so much w/ itsbad review but thanks everyone
I have a yelllow dragon ripcord that came with dragoon G
pm me an offer please do u have any g winders?