[Buying]  Dragoon msuv

Looking for a dragoon msuv can anyone help me out
(Oct. 06, 2011  6:04 PM)JP0001 Wrote: Looking for a dragoon msuv can anyone help me out

A Dragoon msuv is gonna be pretty hard to find...(almost close to impossible)...Moreover there is the factor of money..It's gonna cost you a fortune! You better search for a Dragoon MS or try pming Dustypotatoes...
Dnt care about price I'll work with it
(Oct. 06, 2011  6:16 PM)Dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  6:04 PM)JP0001 Wrote: Looking for a dragoon msuv can anyone help me out

A Dragoon msuv is gonna be pretty hard to find...(almost close to impossible)...Moreover there is the factor of money..It's gonna cost you a fortune! You better search for a Dragoon MS or try pming Dustypotatoes...

Dustypatatoe no longer has any MSUV's in any color me and Poseidon got them. Just thought I would let you know.

JP0001 yes like dragoonrocks said they are extremely hard to get and are very expensive it is very rare that people get lucky and get them for cheap.!! Sorry man but I'll look and try and find one for you..!! Grin
(Oct. 06, 2011  6:16 PM)Dragoonrocks Wrote:

Dustypotatoes sold his msuv to Evolution...
Thank you all for helping I appreciate it (: and there has to be one out there somewhere
Ok so looking for a dragoon msuv if anyone has it an also looking for dragoon ms
Ultrablader has a dragoon ms for cheap and it's mint..!! Pm him he's been trying to sell it for a little while already...!! Grin
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:03 PM)Evolution Wrote: Ultrablader has a dragoon ms for cheap and it's mint..!! Pm him he's been trying to sell it for a little while already...!! Grin

Thanx bro let me know if anythin pops up on the msuv.
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:04 PM)JP0001 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:03 PM)Evolution Wrote: Ultrablader has a dragoon ms for cheap and it's mint..!! Pm him he's been trying to sell it for a little while already...!! Grin

Your welcome, and ok hah no prob bro I'll be checking..!! Grin

Its near mint actually, which technically counts as used Wink
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:06 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:04 PM)JP0001 Wrote:

Your welcome, and ok hah no prob bro I'll be checking..!! Grin

Bet
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:08 PM)Poseidon Wrote:

Well if it looks good still I'll take it
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:08 PM)Poseidon Wrote:

Eh, ya but it's not in bad condition I mean it's good for the price...!! Wink haha..!! Right mate..!! ;p