[Buying]  Dragoon S

Hi everybody, I'm from Colombia, and i really want a NIB/NIP Dragoon S (A-1), I almost bought one on ebay but I lost the auction in the last second (literally), so, if anybody has one, from TAKARA or HASBRO, I would seriosly think of buying it, my budget is between 30-40 US dollars (I can negociate the price if is not too high), and we can also discuss the shipping, if anyone have one to sell or information, please write in the post or PM, thanks

PD: Can anyboby tell me the difference between the one that I'm searching (Dragoon S A-1), and Dragoon Storm A-34 write it, because the price rank is so much different, and I don't see physical differences between them, thanks again.
If you don't mind Sonokong (with is still tournament legal) heres a link. http://www.toynk.com/results.cgis?catalo...de&x=0&y=0 I got my Draciel S from here and it worked great! Im not sure what the difference is between A-1 and A-34 but this Dragoon is really cheap, NIB, tournament legal and works perfectly.
That Dragoon S will be incompatible with Takara and Hasbro, though, due to it being slightly smaller.
Ok, but I actually want Takara or Hasbro only, but thanks anyway for your opinion
Why? There's no difference and it will be much cheaper. The difference between A-1 and A-34 is just the stickers. A-34 is the manga version and A-1 is the TV show version. The TV show one has more demand so it goes for more.