[Buying]  Dragoon MSUV

Hello! I am looking to buy Dragoon MSUV. Either Proto Grey or White.
First Option:
I am willing to pay no more than $85+shipping.
Second Option:
I will trade you one mint Bistool and some money (the exact number we can negotiate, somewhere around $50) for the Dragoon MSUV.
Third Option:
I will trade you two Bistools, one mint and the other near mint and a little less money (we can negotiate the exact amount, somewhere around $25) for the Dragoon MSUV.

I live in the U.S. Will take pictures of the bistools if needed.
Thanks in advance! PM me if you are interested!
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:41 AM)Dusk Wrote: Hello! I am looking to buy Dragoon MSUV.
First Option:
I am willing to pay no more than $65+shipping.
Second Option:
I will trade you one mint Bistool and some money (the exact number we can negotiate) for the Dragoon MSUV.
Third Option:
I will trade you two Bistools, one mint and the other near mint and a little bit of money (we can negotiate the exact amount) for the Dragoon MSUV.

Thanks in advance! PM me if you are interested!

go here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-HMS-Takara-...3366773440

Edit:-the last bid ws abt 60$ or so now its abt 102$
I was actually going to bid on it until it went to 100. A little to high for me.
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:49 AM)Dusk Wrote: I was actually going to bid on it until it went to 100. A little to high for me.

yup but u r going to need to pay tat much for an msuv...its extremely rare now(u knw that better than me right...)
Yes I know, that is why I am trading multiple Bistools to cut down the price.
if u need a dragoon ms (not the msuv) u cud ask beyfan...he is selling a used one...its on ebay right now....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0671046912
I'm going to just wait until I get an offer. Thanks though!
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:52 AM)Dusk Wrote: Yes I know, that is why I am trading multiple Bistools to cut down the price.

Well, I'd think it is safe to say anyone selling a MSUV will want more money...not more blades. I should know, as I recently sold a MSUV. The money that can potentially be made far outweighs some Bistools.
I changed my max to $85+shipping instead of $65+shipping if that helps.
Depending on condition, you might have to part with $100+