[Buying]  Dragoon MS UV

I want a Dragoon MS UV I can pay $55(USD) pm me ,please
Why is this not in the logical forum, Bey Marketplace ...
Oh, I am so sorry.I think in there more people can attend my post
Sorry
well dude, just a guy from the UK, named capt. squrriel has a new one, but be warned, you are going to have to pay, and I mean, alot. but he is a memeber of this site, so you should be able to track em down.
http://worldbeyblade.org/private.php?act...d&uid=4292

Send to cpt squirrel a pm.The prieces Are a little expansive but he has only first class bey on sale .
He is the top seller i have ever tried for comunication and courtesy..
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:09 PM)789456258 Wrote: Hi, everybody I come form Hong Kong. My best-loved beyblade is Dragoon MSUV
but in Hong Kong I can not fing it to buy.I hope you can help me to fing that.If you know where can I buy it,please tell me ~~
Thank a lot!!
If cpt squirrel is too expansive for you , you can ask valentin..He has an used dragoon msuv lime green version ..just sent him a pm

My dragoon msuv cames today from blitz,it s beautiful
Wow...i m sure he will write back you..He is a good seller..
But how much did you offer him?
Because if you have Made a really low offer he will not reply.
Just let you know i payed 45 € for msuv and shipping
I write wrong, is valentin did not write black to me.cpt make a really expansive offer me moreover, that just a green version.He cost me €70 and shipping is €20.I know the green one is rarer but I just the normal one.Do no one can sell dragoon msuv under the sun?~ :<
Yeah I know cpt squirrel is expansive..
But he is the only one selling an msuv(cause I bought the blitz's one)..
Try asking synesthesia ... He had a green msuv last time i wrote him..
Also send valentin an other pm,he is busy and sometimes he forgets to reply.
You are very kind.In fact I want buy two msuv.One for playing and on for collection.For the collection I want buy normal one. MSUV is my frist beyblade and this is my final beyblade too so I thirst for that.
(Jul. 14, 2010  6:16 PM)789456258 Wrote: You are very kind.In fact I want buy two msuv.One for playing and on for collection.For the collection I want buy normal one. MSUV is my frist beyblade and this is my final beyblade too so I thirst for that.

Wait so you're going through all this trouble to get one single Bey in your whole collection?
I m the director of italian marketplace,so I am well informed ..
So No problem man Wink
I completally understand you,i have been looking for mounths before getting my msuv(wich cames today,thanks again blitz) it s really hard to find and it s also expansive..
Good luck.
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:09 PM)789456258 Wrote: Hi, everybody.My best-loved beyblade is Dragoon MSUV but I can not fing it to buy.I hope you can help me to fing that.If you know where can I buy it,please tell me and if you have that ,I hope you can sell me~~
Thank a lot!!
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:09 PM)789456258 Wrote: Hi, everybody.My best-loved beyblade is Dragoon MSUV but I can not fing it to buy.I hope you can help me to fing that.If you know where can I buy it,please tell me and if you have that ,I hope you can sell me~~
Thank a lot!!
Thank a lot!!
face it uu have to be willing to pay more then 50 usd for one u cant get it Uncertain
weren't you the one who just necro'd this thread? He hasn't posted in two days.
whats necro'd mean?

also maybe ask khel im not sure wether he has it still or not but last i checked he had a proto grey for 55 cad