[Buying]  Does anyone have a BB-18 Libra for sale or know where to buy one?

Hi I'm in America and the tournaments are going to be starting in fall so I really need a Libra to compete. If anyone knows where to buy one or is selling one please let me know.
They most likely wont let you compete with it if its a hasbro run tournament...
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:03 AM)Dirge Wrote: They most likely wont let you compete with it if its a hasbro run tournament...

Really? if that is the case then what is a better combo: Lightning LDrago CH120RF or SPeg 100RF?
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:05 AM)Deebunie Wrote: Really? if that is the case then what is a better combo: Lightning LDrago CH120RF or SPeg 100RF?

MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.

So far, Hasbro will not be releasing the Metal System Beyblades, which includes Libra, so naturally it would be unfair to allow anyone to use them in their tournaments.
Well, the LLDrago combo uses a MF but that'd probably be be banned too.

ninja'd
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well, the LLDrago combo uses a MF but that'd probably be be banned too.

ninja'd

Why would MF be banned
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:12 AM)Deebunie Wrote: Why would MF be banned
It has not been released yet, and we have no news on it being released soon either.
If Libra is banned because Hasbro didn't release it, then why would they let you use MF's which they haven't released?
Dang, double ninja'd. : [
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: If Libra is banned because Hasbro didn't release it, then why would they let you use MF's which they haven't released?

Oh in that case Lightning LDrago CH120RF better than Storm Pegasis 100RF
youd probley be better off getting a stamina or deffence bey if your going in hasbro comps since there stadiums give attack types a huge dissadvantage
(Jul. 01, 2010  5:05 AM)Dirge Wrote: youd probley be better off getting a stamina or deffence bey if your going in hasbro comps since there stadiums give attack types a huge dissadvantage

Give me the best suggestions please I mean I know Stamina would be best but I dont think I can get Killer Gemios or Earth Aquila any time soon. And if anyone knows the answer to my latest question please answer
your latest question the awnser would be storm pegasis 100RF,since L L drago CH120RF needs the MF to help decrease its recoil.

Im compeltly sure of what hasbro has realsed yet,i think people are using like Flame Bull DF145SD for stamina and Rock Bull DF145WB for deffence or something like that.I know earth hasnt been realsed by hasbro yet tho
(Jul. 01, 2010  5:28 AM)Deebunie Wrote: Give me the best suggestions please I mean I know Stamina would be best but I dont think I can get Killer Gemios or Earth Aquila any time soon. And if anyone knows the answer to my latest question please answer

But hasbro hasn't released them : /
Rock Bull DF145SD might be okay from what hasbro's released for the thunderwhip stadium.
Why would you use DF145 for defence when you've got ED145 which is better?
Because Endurance > Defense in thunderwhip, so DF145 > ED145.
oh okay.