[Buying]  Dead Hades 8‘Expand Xtreme'

I am looking for this (I need the Xtreme' driver). Can any of you recommend a site where they sell this, for a cheap price? Thank you.
That version of Dead Hades is going to go for around $45. If you search “xtreme’ driver beyblade” you can find the part by itself for around $25 on eBay. You can also find brand new Super Satan 6 Xt’ there for between $22 and $35
I have the Super Satan with X’ I would sell for $22 shipped in the US.

I also just placed and order for the b-140 random boosters with dead hades with X’, should have it within a week or two I think. That one I would do for $32 shipped in the US after it comes in.

I also have the B-00 Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme’ CoroCoro release that I would sell for $43 shipped in the US.

All are new in box still. Message me or reply to this thread if interested in any of them.
(Jul. 26, 2021  5:09 AM)ReckerTA Wrote: I have the Super Satan with X’ I would sell for $22 shipped in the US.

I also just placed and order for the b-140 random boosters with dead hades with X’, should have it within a week or two I think. That one I would do for $32 shipped in the US after it comes in.

I also have the B-00 Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme’ CoroCoro release that I would sell for $43 shipped in the US.

All are new in box still. Message me or reply to this thread if interested in any of them.

i am interested in dead hades with X'
does it ship to Singapore?
(Jul. 26, 2021  8:51 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  5:09 AM)ReckerTA Wrote: I have the Super Satan with X’ I would sell for $22 shipped in the US.

i am interested in dead hades with X'

I can ship it wherever I think. We would just have to see how much shipping would be for you. If you direct message me your address we can check shipping. Or we can wait and I will direct message you when it comes in. That way you can keep looking in the meantime to find one while mine is coming in.
can I get the super satan to us
also Is it on ebay
You can, but I have it listed much higher on eBay. I will do it here at this price because then I don’t have to pay eBay fees.
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:47 PM)ReckerTA Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  8:51 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: i am interested in dead hades with X'

I can ship it wherever I think. We would just have to see how much shipping would be for you. If you direct message me your address we can check shipping. Or we can wait and I will direct message you when it comes in. That way you can keep looking in the meantime to find one while mine is coming in.

i'll wait until you get it, thank you!