[Buying]  Close This Please!

(Jan. 13, 2011  10:55 PM)sulldarkwolf Wrote: whoa who are you guys

do you have a dranzer v2?
Dranzer, I'm gonna jump the gun and say he is a troll. This is his first post and he has been online for 3 minutes. I could be wrong though, if I am, sorry to sull.

Also just to be on topic and helpful, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Deikailo...ON-MSUV-RC has a dranzerv2 for sale, an original and a red
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:59 PM)Zeox Wrote: Dranzer, I'm gonna jump the gun and say he is a troll. This is his first post and he has been online for 3 minutes. I could be wrong though, if I am, sorry to sull.

Also just to be on topic and helpful, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Deikailo...ON-MSUV-RC has a dranzerv2 for sale, an original and a red

Im not a troll lol im just looking for a really good priced dranzer v2 or gt and thanks for the link
I meant Sull,Not you lol. No problem
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:39 PM)DranzerGTUV Wrote: Anyoneeee who is selling dranzer V2

There's no need to post again in your thread in such a short space of time. People have seen your thread already.
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:38 PM)DranzerGTUV Wrote: Wolborg 4? Anyone?

Wolborg 4
Is anyone selling a Plastic Ez customizable grip like this:

Ez Custom Grip
The link for Wolborg 4 is mine Smile

I also have a used Dranzer V2, and the EZ launcher (but not like what you post, yours are Hasbro version, with a metal triger and 2 plastic pads on both side of the handle, however, mine is only the launcer w/o any accessories, which is Takara's version).

PM me an offer for all 3 items or you could also ask for detailed photos if you want.
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:35 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: The link for Wolborg 4 is mine Smile

I also have a used Dranzer V2, and the EZ launcher (but not like what you post, yours are Hasbro version, with a metal triger and 2 plastic pads on both side of the handle, however, mine is only the launcer w/o any accessories, which is Takara's version).

PM me an offer for all 3 items or you could also ask for detailed photos if you want.

Can i see photos of the launcher
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:31 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: pm sent Smile

how much for it? and do you have the rubber/metal for it?
Ez Customize Grip Anyone Else Selling If you have grey iw ould really like that one
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:20 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: yes. galeon 2

do you have it?
Very unlikely that he does. It's really rare since it was only released by Takara and it prize in a random booster which is very hard to find. If you do manage to find one it will cost at least £20 - £30.
sorry but i do not have it. not to mention but it's also limited edition
It's not limited edition... It's a random booster prize which I said. Not the same as limited edition if it was only ever released in that random booster.
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's not limited edition... It's a random booster prize which I said. Not the same as limited edition if it was only ever released in that random booster.

do you own one?
Hellloooo does anybody have the sticker sheet for gaia dragoon G???
Just the stickers?? Dude here's what I do look up a pic of ur bey online then put it on word maybe shrink or enlarge the pic so it fits ur real bey then print, cut, and glue them on. Done. And it's free!!

But there is a topic for sticker sheets and they're free so.....
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:27 PM)Sparta Wrote: Just the stickers?? Dude here's what I do look up a pic of ur bey online then put it on word maybe shrink or enlarge the pic so it fits ur real bey then print, cut, and glue them on. Done. And it's free!!

Hey i i cant do that for strata dragoon g because the sub-ring has stickers too and my printers not working so i just need to buy it for 50p or summin
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:27 PM)Sparta Wrote: Just the stickers?? Dude here's what I do look up a pic of ur bey online then put it on word maybe shrink or enlarge the pic so it fits ur real bey then print, cut, and glue them on. Done. And it's free!!

Hey i cant do it for strata dragoon G because the sub ring has stickers and its not fully visible to see on a picture in Google so no ill just buy it off of someone for 50p. Its so much easier