[Buying]  Choz spriggan and ord egis

Hi I would like to purchase choz spriggan and orb egis or just tho whole choz set that’s all and maybe a hell  salamander also  I would also like eternal and  atomic  Everything has to be tt
If you want just cho z Spriggan and Orb Egis, I’ve found a link to a seller on eBay who is selling them individually here’s the link (I’m not sure how credible the seller is, so make sure to read reviews and research a bit on them if you do end wanting to purchase the beys from them)
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/REAL-Takara-Tomy...DDGfZl9__A
Drop me a line for your custom requests. Let me know where you are so I can quote shipping for you. Choz Spriggan and Org Egis can be sold separately from the set.

(Dec. 16, 2018  7:55 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Hi I would like to purchase choz spriggan and orb egis or just tho whole choz set that’s all and maybe a hell  salamander also  I would also like eternal and  atomic  Everything has to be tt
Hi. I am selling the whole set at $50. Cheaper than of you get single Choz or Orb egis from Ebay. Just add shipping to your country. Send me a private message. 

• B-128 Cho-Z Customize Set - $50
(Dec. 16, 2018  7:55 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Hi I would like to purchase choz spriggan and orb egis or just tho whole choz set that’s all and maybe a hell  salamander also  I would also like eternal and  atomic  Everything has to be tt

you should get the customise set