[Buying]  CHEAP MFB Attack Stadium

Ugh... I'm so sick and tired of going onto ebay and seeing them want FIFTY BUCKS for a plastic bowl. So, I ask you of this. Does anyone have a clear MFB Attack Stadium that they want to sell? I buy used ones, as long as they aren't falling apart. C'mon, I know some people on here have like five stadiums.

I currently have $17.00 USD. Will update when I get more.
What you're asking for is impossible.

Just buy Dimsum2u's BB-32 for $58 USD.

It's a GREAT Deal, since it comes with Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, 2 Beylaunchers, and the Attack Stadium that you want.
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What you're asking for is impossible.

Just buy Dimsum2u's BB-32 for $58 USD.

It's a GREAT Deal, since it comes with Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, 2 Beylaunchers, and the Attack Stadium that you want.
yeah i agree with blaze wheeler, that is the best deal you will find!Tongue_out_wink
Buy one from YJA. They are available on there pretty cheaply. But then fees and stuff will bring the price up to like $30. See here's one for a little over a 1000 yen:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...26mode%3D1
Try different wording with ebay searches. Dont use "Beyblade stadium" - You'll get nothing with that lol.
Try beystadium or bey stadium some sellers use it as two words instead of one or vice versa, i tried it as two words and got a clear attack stadium (it was from a BB-32 because i got the fence + the stickers for storm pegasus 105rf as well as dark wolf df145fs ) for $40 including shipping.

Good luck comrade!!
you can get the galaxy pegasis deluxe set and it has galaxy pegasis,beylauncher,beypoint card, and the attac stadium