[Buying]  Buying stadiums and metal faces

Hey im trying to buy some tourny legal stadiums and both the old metal faces and the new custom ones. im not looking to spend more then 20-25 dollars on the stadiums and for the metal faces, 6$ would be legit. comment then pm me offers and ill hit you back soon. thanks
~shortyvybe

P.S i stay in chicago IL in the U.S so im only buying from the U.S canada maybe
A good place to buy a Metal Face is Toynk.com, last I checked, they were 4.99 both versions.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:17 PM)ThatBlader123 Wrote: Hello everyone, I am looking for an attack stadium for less than $30 and from the U.S. I just want to know if anyone would be willing to sell me one.

Make your own topic. It is impolite to use someone else's Buying thread for your own need ...
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:17 PM)ThatBlader123 Wrote: Hello everyone, I am looking for an attack stadium for less than $30 and from the U.S. I just want to know if anyone would be willing to sell me one.

Make your own topic. It is impolite to use someone else's Buying thread for your own need ...
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to do that. Thanks for the information! I will probably need that info for the future.