[Buying]  Buying some stuff

i wanna buy:
Fang Leone only bey: 14-15 bucks
Basalt Horoguim bey: 5-7 bucks
Driger: 2-5 bucks
Vulcan horouses: (dont kno price)
and Pre Hws Leone: (Dont kno price)
Either get a NIB Fang Leone from dimsum2u, AkirasDaddy, or OkinawamTS.
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:21 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Either get a NIB Fang Leone from dimsum2u, AkirasDaddy, or OkinawamTS.

i said cheap bros, i cant pay 25 bucks Unhappy i dont want the launcher
Well, you won't be getting on of the newest beys cheap.
(Apr. 30, 2011  1:46 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, you won't be getting on of the newest beys cheap.

i want it for 12 or 14 bucks
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:15 AM)TheLionsRoar Wrote: i want it for 12 or 14 bucks

Keep dreaming, or wait a few months for dimsum2u to get another awesome discount.
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:15 AM)TheLionsRoar Wrote: i want it for 12 or 14 bucks

Keep dreaming, or wait a few months for dimsum2u to get another awesome discount.

haha i wont keep dreaming, got an offer of 16 bucks ha i dont dream much, no offense
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:08 AM)TheLionsRoar Wrote: haha i wont keep dreaming, got an offer of 16 bucks ha i dont dream much, no offense

That is still not twelve or fourteen ...
Kai-v-he can ask request in the selling and buying thread .and why he created thread.
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:08 AM)TheLionsRoar Wrote: haha i wont keep dreaming, got an offer of 16 bucks ha i dont dream much, no offense

That is still not twelve or fourteen ...

well its pretty close, and i still told him i aint sure
Take that offer and stop complaining about how this hobby is expensive. That's the cheapest you'll find atm unless like Kai-V said you wait a few months.
New beys are never cheap ..16 bucks is the least u can get as of now...after a few months when the beys are considerably old and their craze has died..only then can u think of getting it for 12 or 14 or else it is not possible.
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:08 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Pm Sent.

k thx ill think of offer for 15 bucks for leone, if i win the tournament, i get leone for free, if i lose, ill buy it if i dont find cheaper price
I sell a brand new basalt. Click my sig to view my thread. Thanks
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:13 AM)LionsRoar Wrote: i want basalt horoguim to, on ebay its 1 buck, can i trust that
Its probably an auction, so I don't think you'd actually be able to buy it for $1. Unless it has a high shipping fee...
(May. 05, 2011  3:51 AM)Emersonmartinez Wrote: il take any beybladeSpeechless

This is very impolite. This is not your topic. Make your own.
Because LionsRoar went to the trouble of making himself a thread in order to buy beyblades for himself. For you to come onto someone else's thread asking to buy beys is rude. You should be making your own thread, rather then trying to use someone else's.

If you read the rules, you would already know things like this. From your posts, it is easy to see you didn't read the rules for these forums.
(May. 05, 2011  1:03 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Because LionsRoar went to the trouble of making himself a thread in order to buy beyblades for himself. For you to come onto someone else's thread asking to buy beys is rude. You should be making your own thread, rather then trying to use someone else's.

If you read the rules, you would already know things like this. From your posts, it is easy to see you didn't read the rules for these forums.

thanks man Stupid but also for basalt for 1 dollar there is only like 6 bids, and it has like 2 days of bidding left thats it
Trust me when I say this, people after that auction will all bid on the last day. So expect the price to start going up in the last hour of the auction.