[Buying]  Buying plastics

I'm interested in a few plastics, as well as a few parts:

Bound Attacker
Black Dranzer (Needs to have Black Dranzer Bit Beast, not red one.)
6-Balance
Dragoon GT (Preferably the black one)
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
Dranzer GT
Any Dark Series

All of these must have all the stickers still attached firmly and the beyblade must be in very good condition (especially the BB) if it is used. If the beyblade is used, I would like to see a picture.

If there are any beyblades not on my list that you have, you can give me a price and i'll consider it.

I am also willing to add 50 cents each for the following sticker sheets:
Dranzer-V
Wing Defenser
Metal Dranzer
Try Dekailo
(A seller here)
I didn't see them when I searched for them, can you provide a link?
Station, if you are going to give a link. Atleast give an accurate one. If you looked at it, you would see that is from two years ago
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Deikailo...ON-MSUV-RC This is Dei's current thread.
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:35 PM)Zeox Wrote: Station, if you are going to give a link. Atleast give an accurate one. If you looked at it, you would see that is from two years ago
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Deikailo...ON-MSUV-RC This is Dei's current thread.
Zeox I relized this before you posted and was going to give that exact link you just did.
-Decided to take this part out, thought it wasn't needed here-

To be on topic, and useful- Cyber, for those stickers. There is a thread here called "Sticker Sheets" You could print out your sticker sheets there for free, just request someone to find them. You need to print them on sticker paper though.
I did post them, but no one ever replies with them.
Oh, well maybe it got overlooked. Try posting the request again.
I have, just posted again yesterday.
Bump, and I added Dranzer GT and Dark Seires to list.
Thanks. I'm trying to collect all five Dark, so it's good that I found one.
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:06 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Bound Attacker
Black Dranzer (Needs to have Black Dranzer Bit Beast, not red one.)
6-Balance
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger

PM me.
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:29 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Thanks. I'm trying to collect all five Dark, so it's good that I found one.
There is also a Dark Draciel on eBay. It is in mint condition. I think that the Driger and Draciel versions are the only ones on eBay right now.

I too am getting the Dark Series (not Gaia Dragoon though, don't want it). Already gotten Driger, Draciel and Dranzer Smile Just one more to get for me.