[Buying]  Buying or Trading For L-Drago Destroy armored ver. Used or Mint ASAP!

Hi guys im WingMaster, I am in need of these beys and parts.
Want List:
L-DragoDestroy armored ver.DF105 LRF
Death Quetsacoatl 125 RDF
Beat Lynx TH170 WD
Fusion Hades AD145 SWD
Mercury Anubis 85 XF
Vari Ares D: D

I will trade or buy from anyone who have these beyblades. Pm me an offer if you have them.

Special Offer If you trade one of these beys with me for every bey you get 1 4D bey and 2 or 3 hasbro beys!
Hi guys I'm BlitzMaster and I will trade or buy for the beys in the OP. I really want Wing Pegasus so if anybody has it Please PM me. Thank You!
Do not bump within 48 hours.
Sorry Hazel.
Bump!
Bump?!
Bump!!!
Bump! OP updated might get Ultimate DX set, Segment Launcher, L/R Launcher, and Samurai Ifraid!
1. Don't double post within 48 hours - It should be, because your last post was Yesterday.. according to my time, but all time-frames should be the same.
2. It's Fusion Hades AD145SWD.
3. I offered you a Fusion Hades for cheap, but you only accept trades? <Most of the time .. ?
Well I might be getting Fusion Hades later sometime and I'm still thinking about the deal.
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
(Apr. 21, 2012  8:38 PM)WingMaster Wrote: Hi guys im WingMaster, I am in need of these beys and parts.
Want List:
L-DragoDestroy armored ver.DF105 LRF
Death Quetsacoatl 125 RDF
Beat Lynx TH170 WD
Fusion Hades AD145 SWD
Mercury Anubis 85 XF
Vari Ares DGrin

I will trade or buy from anyone who have these beyblades. Pm me an offer if you have them.

Special Offer If you trade one of these beys with me for every bey you get 1 4D bey and 2 or 3 hasbro beys!

I have a Variares DGrin for Trade/Sale
Please PM what you want for it. Bump!
Bump!
Bump! OP Updated might get Samurai Ifriad, Segment Launcher, and Thief Pheonic!!!!!
L-DragoDestroy armored ver.DF105 LRF (GBP20.99 FREE SHIPPING)
Death Quetsacoatl 125 RDF (BB-119 GBP8.99 FREE SHIPPING)
Mercury Anubis 85 XF (BLUE? SILVER? RED?)
Vari Ares D (BB-114 GBP9.99 FREE SHIPPING)
ZERO-G BBG-01 samurai ifraid w145cf (GBP8.49 FREE SHIPPING)

please PM me if you are interesting for it, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
I have a friend with wing pegasus I could ask him.
Bump and Vare Ares thanks for your help.
Bump!
Bump!