[Buying]  Buying beypointer card or beyblade burst bb-11

i always wanted one but never got around to buy one when i was younger. i am willing to negotiate on the price i am paying for the beypointer card.
now i can't find one on ebay so i am asking here. also i am buying a bb-11. however if it isn't lower then 12 euro's (including shipping) i won't buy the bb-11 because i can get one in pagage from eay for around that price.
I may have both, but I need to search for that BeyPoint Card hah.

12 euros is rather short since I think shipping with Canada Posts will cost around that due to the fact that it is overseas. However, I can also get an estimation for that and it might work.
(Nov. 30, 2016  12:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I may have both, but I need to search for that BeyPoint Card hah.

12 euros is rather short since I think shipping with Canada Posts will cost around that due to the fact that it is overseas. However, I can also get an estimation for that and it might work.

Okay a estimation would be nice for the shipping then i'll try to get you a price for the launcher grip that factors in the shipping costs from canada. do you accept paypal? (i forgot to menton that in the initial post il edit that real fast). oh and what price do you give the beypointer card if you find it?

I hope to hear from you soon.

best regards
Mtbcooler

PS. could you reply in pm?