[Buying]  Buying beyblade

(Apr. 17, 2019  5:16 AM)Electrum Wrote: Hello. I want to know who owns Diablo Nemesis X;D Dragren Ver. here? I live in California and I've been looking for it, but it looks like this bey is been out of stock for a very long time. Is anyone willing to sell this bey right now? Both new or used is fine to me, and I will accept any price below $1,000. Thanks. [Image: d193f7314e9b71ca63e25d03acd12542.jpg]

(Apr. 22, 2019  3:06 PM)Guodong Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:16 AM)Electrum Wrote: Hello. I want to know who owns Diablo Nemesis X;D Dragren Ver. here? I live in California and I've been looking for it, but it looks like this bey is been out of stock for a very long time. Is anyone willing to sell this bey right now? Both new or used is fine to me, and I will accept any price below $1,000. Thanks. [Image: d193f7314e9b71ca63e25d03acd12542.jpg]

Hey, I have it. However, I didn't keep the boxes and stickers, the bey is in perfect condition, I didn't use or test it before, so it's all new, just without the box and stickers

(Apr. 22, 2019  3:06 PM)Guodong Wrote:

Hey, I have it. However, I didn't keep the boxes and stickers, the bey is in perfect condition, I didn't use or test it before, so it's all new, just without the box and stickers

If you're interested in buying pls contact me via my Gmail: gdsiew00@gmail.com so that I can send the photo of the bey to let you have a look at its condition~r

If you're interested in buying pls contact me via my Gmail: gdsiew00@gmail.com so that I can send the photo of the bey to let you have a look at its condition~r

That's great. Can I add you on Facebook? What social media app you use for contact besides email? Do you use WeChat?