[Buying]  Buying a few beys (too many to list here)

So this goes into 2 different parts TT and Hasbro

TT: rage longius UL' 3A, brave Valkyrie XT+ 2A
Hasbro: atomic

If you could do these soon at 55$ at the least would be great but for you wanna do a different price it's understandable, thanks and have a nice day!
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:44 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: So this goes into 2 different parts TT and Hasbro

Hasbro: wheel, atomic

If you could do these soon at a low price (at least 40$) would be great but for you wanna do a different (reasonable) price it's understandable, thanks and have a nice day!

40$ is not reasonable at all. You’re asking for two recent Sparking Beys that are 25$-30$ a piece, with better drivers. That’d be at least 50$. And Wheel hasn’t been made by Hasbro yet. In total, the Beys ya wanna buy should be at least 55$ total.
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:44 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: So this goes into 2 different parts TT and Hasbro

Hasbro: wheel, atomic

If you could do these soon at a low price (at least 40$) would be great but for you wanna do a different (reasonable) price it's understandable, thanks and have a nice day!

40$ is not reasonable at all. You’re asking for two recent Sparking Beys that are 25$-30$ a piece, with better drivers. That’d be at least 50$. And Wheel hasn’t been made by Hasbro yet. In total, the Beys ya wanna buy should be at least 55$ total.

Alright thanks I'm gonna remove wheel and use somthing I have, btw thanks for the prices

Bump for me I need these soon
(Jul. 22, 2020  12:02 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: 40$ is not reasonable at all. You’re asking for two recent Sparking Beys that are 25$-30$ a piece, with better drivers. That’d be at least 50$. And Wheel hasn’t been made by Hasbro yet. In total, the Beys ya wanna buy should be at least 55$ total.

Alright thanks I'm gonna remove wheel and use somthing I have, btw thanks for the prices

Not sure if this is how a bump works

(Jul. 22, 2020  2:14 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  12:02 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Alright thanks I'm gonna remove wheel and use somthing I have, btw thanks for the prices

Not sure if this is how a bump works

Bump, btw someone pls sell also you don't have to sell them all at once

Hasbro: atomic

If you could do these soon at 55$ at the least would be great but for you wanna do a different price it's understandable, thanks and have a nice day!

I have a xtend plus and a atomic both are takara tomy