[Buying]  Buying a Beylauncher LR and/or TH170.

The title says it all, I'm looking to buy a Beylauncher LR, and/or a TH170. PM me with an offer if you have either?
TH170's are hard to find but, I'll telll ya a secret. My cousin ordered 2 from AkirasDaddy and got a Beat Lynx
I've ordered 11 and don't have one, haha.
(Jul. 06, 2011  3:29 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I've ordered 11 and don't have one, haha.
Grei oh grei ,bro buying two from AD is 34$ buying a guaranteed beat lynx is 35$,you bought 11,think you should of got 9 and garanteed beat lynx,although i got it for 20$ from AD,just try to sell some of those RB7 nad earn enough to buy a guaranteed one.lol
To be honest, I really only want TH170 as the part itself, not an entire Beat Lynx TH170WD. I'll get around to ordering Beat Lynx eventually, but for the time being, I only want the track.

The same applies to the Beylauncher LR; I don't want to have buy another Gravity Perseus, when I only want the launcher.
(Jul. 06, 2011  7:16 PM)Greimatter Wrote: The same applies to the Beylauncher LR; I don't want to have buy another Gravity Perseus, when I only want the launcher.

Beylauncher LR will be released separately in an awesome colour this month ...
Awesome as that is, I'm attending a tournament in ten days; I don't think it'll be released with enough time to order it and wait for shipping, haha.