[Buying]  Buying Plastic and HMS Blade's.

Hey, just thought I'd tell you that the Gaia Dragoon you're after has no "S" in the name. There is no such bey as Gaia Dragoon S. Its just called Gaia Dragoon.
I've got a Dragoon MS in white and a Dragoon MF in Black.
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:14 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Hey, just thought I'd tell you that the Gaia Dragoon you're after has no "S" in the name. There is no such bey as Gaia Dragoon S. Its just called Gaia Dragoon.

Haha lol thanks BeyFan idk why I put an s in there I think someone told me it had a s lol!!! Smile Smile Smile
You just gonna completely ignore my post? You said you wanted them in the OP...
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:59 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You just gonna completely ignore my post? You said you wanted them in the OP...

I'm not ignoring ur post it's just that I don't have as much money as u want for them so I didn't say anything till I get enough money. And also I'm looking to buy mostly the plastic blades on my top priority list. I'll pm u when I get enough though.
Okay thanks. Will be a while before you find the rare plastics though.
UpDated the op a little I no longer need the red Gaia dragoon, black coustomize grip,red spring support, or metal trigger. I Mainly want to buy stuff from the top prioritys list still... O and nobody interested in any comics I got alot??
hey i got some blades for sale chck out m selling thread
beyavenger ok I'll check it out and pm u in a bit.

Also huge update I took off some stuff that I already got/or didn't need on the list right now, and I made it look neater. also come on guys I really want to buy something pm me quick..?!?!
Bump and big update to the op. I added some stuff and also took stuff off that I already got. Still looking to buy stuff off the list so pm me if you have anything especially stuff off my top priority list..!!
I've got:

RBF Red Dranzer F
Black Dragoon MF
Dragoon MS
Dark Driger
(Sep. 05, 2011  9:23 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: I've got:

RBF Red Dranzer F
Black Dragoon MF
Dragoon MS
Dark Driger

Ok I pmed u. Also add dranzer gt to the priority list I really need it..!!
(Sep. 05, 2011  3:28 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  9:23 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: I've got:

RBF Red Dranzer F
Black Dragoon MF
Dragoon MS
Dark Driger

Ok I pmed u. Also add dranzer gt to the priority list I really need it..!!

sorry dude.I have beybooster dranzer f (red) if your interested
Poseidon na it's alright bro..!! And hmm na it's cool I need to wait one those beys I really want my priority list beys and a few others along the way..!! But for now just my priority list..!!
I cannot reply to your PM. I am on your ignore list.
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:16 PM)Max Tate Wrote: I cannot reply to your PM. I am on your ignore list.

Ooooh very srry bro I think I might have clicked it on accident I was trying to click add to buddy list but anyways ya I changed it now u can reply but I'm sorry for the inconvenience..!
Bump and update. I updated the OP and took off all the things I got already. Btw still looking to buy some of these things so pls send pm's and I can most Likly make you a great deal..!! Grin
DELETED
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:53 PM)Futomos Wrote: DustyPotatoes has 8 black Dranzer MF's.

Hmm, oh thanks bro but I think those are the original blue color not the black version but thanks anyways..!! Grin
um there's like no chance that you'll find a Black Dranzer MF. They're impossibly rare. JR Tiger doesn't even own one.
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um there's like no chance that you'll find a Black Dranzer MF. They're impossibly rare. JR Tiger doesn't even own one.

I already knew that for both of the things u said about JR_Tiger not having one and about them being super rare but I figure if I put it on here and by some miracle someone does have it then I just offer them a huge amount of money for it..!! Grin Wink but thanks anyways bro..!!
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:10 PM)Evolution Wrote:

Hmm, oh thanks bro but I think those are the original blue color not the black version but thanks anyways..!! Grin

DELETED
I would if I had more money.
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:47 PM)Futomos Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:10 PM)Evolution Wrote:

Really? If you look at the picture on DustyPotatoes' selling thread very carefully, they look like they are black.

Nope, I think there blue but I'll ask him just in case..!! Grin thanks again bro..!! Grin