[Buying]  Buying Plastic and HMS Blade's.

Did you mean both grips are major wants or just the black one? I've got a blue one and a metal trigger.
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Did you mean both grips are major wants or just the black one? I've got a blue one and a metal trigger.

Both of them are (major want) srry I'll fix that right now.
Do you want to buy it from me then?
Small update to the thread..... Really looking to buy hms and plastic customize grips and appolon and posiedon!!
Newsflash no one is gonna have a poseidon and I mean no one. Bit more chance with the appollon since the Hasbro version isn't that hard to find.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:06 AM)Leon77 Wrote: Small update to the thread..... Really looking to buy hms and plastic customize grips and appolon and posiedon!!

i remebered that wwqqyang sold one to me..try asking her whether she still have it or not.she is selling them cheap a while ago..5usd each..she also have some accesories too..
she also has wolborg 4 if i did not mistaken..
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Newsflash no one is gonna have a poseidon and I mean no one. Bit more chance with the appollon since the Hasbro version isn't that hard to find.

there some have them..XD...JR tiger is among them..haha..but anyone who omn poseidon wont sell theirs for cheap..
Wait what is wwqqyang selling for 5usd??
ah...forgot to mentioned..so sorry..its the plastics customize grip..
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:14 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: ah...forgot to mentioned..so sorry..its the plastics customize grip..

O ok thanks for the info but I think she sold them already I'll pm her again to find out!!
I have this for sale. All new in the box
Dragoon ms
Slash riger (white and dark blue)
5 saint beast booster pack (Dranzer, Gaia Dragoon and Draciel Proto Grey)
Bump.. Still looking for a few things like plastic random boosters and launcher grips and a few other blades too...
You're probably not gonna have much luck since most of them are very rare and few own them. Anyway as you know i've got most of the stuff on your list which aren't the major wants. I'm want to get rid of them so I won't charge too much.
I've still got the NIB Dranzer V. Photos are on my sales thread.
Updated the thread. Also not look to spend to much money right now but just pm me what u got and will go from there.
Updated the thread. Also goin to get money for my b-day to spend on beyblades so pm me what y'all got cause I'm inerested in plastics,hms, and rare mfbs.
haha..i got purple dranzer ms,gaia dragoon v,roller attacker,master dranzer and many more..pm me for more info..
Bump and update. I'm still looking for everything that's on the list also stuff that's not so just pm me what u got cause I really want some rare beys... Thanks Smile
Still got quite a few things from you're list...
(Jul. 10, 2011  9:13 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Still got quite a few things from you're list...

Like what from my list??
We've talked about this several times by pm so I thought you would know vaguely by now. Whatever pm me for the details.
I ve ice blue wolborg ms up for sale(from 5 saint random boster)
Bump... added some comics that I'm willing to sell or trade for beyblades..
Updated the op. Bump! And also as of right now I won't be able to buy anything to expensive soo if u got something for the right prices I'll buy.
Updated the op I added a price range for the TOP PRIORITY list.. And bump please help I want to buy something..!! Thanks..!! Smile