[Buying]  Buying Phantom Force beys, Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger, and Bit Chip Protectors

I am looking for any old Phantom Force beys, and a Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger. Also if you have any Bit Chip protectors, then hopefully we can work out a price. I am looking for three of them. Pm me if you can help. Thanks, Mordetx.
What condition? I've got a bearing stinger but the tip is too worn to be used properly(its very agressive).
(Jun. 03, 2012  6:34 PM)Ultra Wrote: What condition? I've got a bearing stinger but the tip is too worn to be used properly(its very agressive).

What is the price you are aiming at. I mean the tip is one of the most important pieces. I can always find another tip because right now I am looking for the bey that is not extremly overpriced. Also is it Phantom Force or regular. Do you mind posting a pic of the bey. The picture isn't needed but it can help me get an idea of the condition. Thanks, Mordetx
Can you turn your PM's on? There really is no good reason to turn them off. They're also kinda essential if you're buying beys since you really shouldn't talk about prices on threads. Not sure. Send me a general estimate of what you were hoping for a good condition one. Yes obviously I know that but I thought i'd throw it here anyway since i'm not doing anything with it. It's regular and hasbro.