[Buying]  Buying Original-Style Hyperblades

It's been a while, but I think I'll repost this.

When I was a young lad, I was a fan of Beyblades. That has not changed.

HOWEVER, it was during this time that I first became interested in them, after seeing a very specific top in a walgreens.

It was Pink and Purple, a Wolborg 2. I had to have it, but my $5 allowance would not let me. So I left it, brokenhearted.

I recently learned that the Wolborg was part of a series, called Hyperblades. Upon looking on ebay and amazon for them, I found nothing, and so I come to here.

I am willing to pay any reasonable price for a MINT Hyperblade, any kind. I don't care if the box is damaged as long as the blade is unconstructed and unbroken.

Help me out, WBO! You're my only hope!
(Jun. 05, 2013  4:03 AM)Orichalcon Wrote: It's been a while, but I think I'll repost this.

When I was a young lad, I was a fan of Beyblades. That has not changed.

HOWEVER, it was during this time that I first became interested in them, after seeing a very specific top in a walgreens.

It was Pink and Purple, a Wolborg 2. I had to have it, but my $5 allowance would not let me. So I left it, brokenhearted.

I recently learned that the Wolborg was part of a series, called Hyperblades. Upon looking on ebay and amazon for them, I found nothing, and so I come to here.

I am willing to pay any reasonable price for a MINT Hyperblade, any kind. I don't care if the box is damaged as long as the blade is unconstructed and unbroken.

Help me out, WBO! You're my only hope!

Wolborg isn't part of the hyper blade series. You must be thinking of Phantom Orion. Phantom Orion is like the Wolborg MS of the 4D/hyper blade system but its an entirely different blade.
No no, my friend. You misunderstand. The original Hyperblades, released during the time of Beyblade G Revolution, were special edition versions of beyblades that were divided into two colors, and would produce a third while spinning.

Here's a link to an article about them.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperblades
(Jun. 05, 2013  5:05 AM)Orichalcon Wrote: No no, my friend. You misunderstand. The original Hyperblades, released during the time of Beyblade G Revolution, were special edition versions of beyblades that were divided into two colors, and would produce a third while spinning.

Here's a link to an article about them.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperblades

Oooh, I saw a Wolborg like that on eBay. It sold for like $23 in a lot.
That's just like the new hyper blades gimmick!! I will check those out.
You have them mixed up, you are looking for the phantom force one
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:16 PM)Time Wrote: You have them mixed up, you are looking for the phantom force one
Actually he is right. Judging by his description (Purple and red Wolborg 2) that would be HyperBlade. The phantom force Wolborg is the original and yellow.
Well then I sold one falsely labeled...