1x bb97 gravity perseus set
1x bigbang/ cosmic pegasus f:d gold
1x ldrago destroy f:s
1x twisted tempo 145 wd
1x flash saggitario 230 wd
1x variares dd
1x bigbang pegasus parts set
1x phantom orion parts set 3tracks 3 bottoms
all tomy and with respective launchers and one extra string launcher l/r. and bb73 segment launcher grip for each launcher, 2 launcher suspensions, 2 laser sight scope 1x b50 wide burst stadium. Please pm me with your prices.

I live in India, but am willing to buy even from other country.

Or atleast suggest me where to buy.
I believe I have an L Drago destroy I could part with. I believe it is takara (I bought it in a lot with all takara beys so there's no reason it shouldn't be) if you're interested I can check and make sure.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/m12390/m.html?_...ipg=&_from=

I'm selling a Twisted Tempo but it's the turquoise one from the triple set that came with Flame Serpent and Cyber Aquario. I should also note it has the wrong colored spin track and performance tip (the clear ones from the original version)
(Feb. 15, 2017  5:29 AM)sairathnavamsi Wrote: Hello i want
1x diablo nemisis xd
1x phantom orion bd
1x bb97 gravity perseus set
1x bigbang/ cosmic pegasus f:d gold
1x ldrago destroy f:s
1x twisted tempo 145 wd
1x flash saggitario 230 wd
1x variares dd
1x bigbang pegasus parts set
1x phantom orion parts set 3tracks 3 bottoms
all tomy and with respective launchers and one extra string launcher l/r. and bb73 segment launcher grip for each launcher, 2 launcher suspensions, 2 laser sight scope 1x b50 wide burst stadium. Please pm me with your prices.

I live in India, but am willing to buy even from other country.

Or atleast suggest me where to buy.

I also live in India and I have seen that there are Beyblade Legends Diablo Nemesis, Cosmic Pegasus and LDrago Destructor available in stores. You may go and grab one. Launcher lazer LED scope is available on eBay.com.