[Buying]  Buying List (Updated)

Why don't you change the title? It implies you're looking for several of both types when in reality that's not even remotely true.
ya i m gonna change dat my deal is goin for a bb-10 and led sight my friend has got it so i really need to update it
UH bump! i m back
LOL, this thread if full of Bump's. BTW, I'll try to help.
ya actually its only gull with bump bcauz u hve to pM
(Apr. 29, 2013  6:57 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: roux has one shining god MS
I knw she has but mint and she is selling for high price cauz its a gud bey o.O
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:22 AM)phantom_gt Wrote:

a shining god MS costs 150$, and thats its NORMAL price.... just to suggest you, you wont find it lesser than that bro..........
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:22 AM)phantom_gt Wrote:

a shining god MS costs 150$, and thats its NORMAL price.... just to suggest you, you wont find it lesser than that bro..........
Dude she has mint and she is selling it for 350$ and one SGms was sold at 350$ on ebay and it was a NIB by sporkseller and he got his for 55$ so............
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:03 AM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:22 AM)phantom_gt Wrote: I knw she has but mint and she is selling for high price cauz its a gud bey o.O

Dude she has mint and she is selling it for 350$ and one SGms was sold at 350$ on ebay and it was a NIB by sporkseller and he got his for 55$ so............
then you will have to bump your thread for years.... BTW i have seen a gabriel G here somewhere... i can help you out for thatTongue_out_wink
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:12 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:03 AM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: a shining god MS costs 150$, and thats its NORMAL price.... just to suggest you, you wont find it lesser than that bro..........
then you will have to bump your thread for years.... BTW i have seen a gabriel G here somewhere... i can help you out for thatTongue_out_wink
WOW really ok plz pm me
I'd like to clarify because the issue of my shining god MS has been a sore spot in the past -

1) I currently own a new in box shining god ms and it cost me roughly US$55 delivered
2) I did SELL a different nib shining god MS that cost me much more than $55. It was sold to a buyer who found it on eBay but, due to 'circumstances' (I DO call it FeeBay for a reason), the transaction took place in a more convenient forum. The actual payment made was for $325, not quite the $350 buy it now I had listed it for.
3) I was SHREDDED by many of the veteran users here just for listing it at (and more or less selling for) that buy it now price of $350; I wonder what, if anything, Roux is currently enduring. I would like to point out, however, that they all failed to recognize it was actually an auction style listing with a $150 opening bid.
4) If there is a mint shining god ms offered for sale, then the owner of it (Roux, from what I gather) is in control of the entire shining god ms market right now, because as far as we know she's the only one in the ENTIRE WORLD selling one at the moment.

I needed shining god ms as part of the complete hms collection and I was lucky to find 2 within a short span of time (but hey, that's what I do - and sound super arrogant as well). I wouldn't sell it now for $350 because I'm certain it would take at least $500 to entice one out of hiding (having no reason to believe - becuase I do a deep search for it at least every three days - that another one is going to actually hit yja or the internet shopping market).

I'm rooting for you to get your shining god, and I've even offered one to you for a fairer price if I can find one (though I must tell you that Ultra is ahead of you in line for the next one I find), but if there's anything organized religion has taught us, it's this: "God loves money" so it's time to PAY (not pray) for salvation brother!
(May. 05, 2013  7:27 AM)sporkseller Wrote: I'd like to clarify because the issue of my shining god MS has been a sore spot in the past -

1) I currently own a new in box shining god ms and it cost me roughly US$55 delivered
2) I did SELL a different nib shining god MS that cost me much more than $55. It was sold to a buyer who found it on eBay but, due to 'circumstances' (I DO call it FeeBay for a reason), the transaction took place in a more convenient forum. The actual payment made was for $325, not quite the $350 buy it now I had listed it for.
3) I was SHREDDED by many of the veteran users here just for listing it at (and more or less selling for) that buy it now price of $350; I wonder what, if anything, Roux is currently enduring. I would like to point out, however, that they all failed to recognize it was actually an auction style listing with a $150 opening bid.
4) If there is a mint shining god ms offered for sale, then the owner of it (Roux, from what I gather) is in control of the entire shining god ms market right now, because as far as we know she's the only one in the ENTIRE WORLD selling one at the moment.

I needed shining god ms as part of the complete hms collection and I was lucky to find 2 within a short span of time (but hey, that's what I do - and sound super arrogant as well). I wouldn't sell it now for $350 because I'm certain it would take at least $500 to entice one out of hiding (having no reason to believe - becuase I do a deep search for it at least every three days - that another one is going to actually hit yja or the internet shopping market).

I'm rooting for you to get your shining god, and I've even offered one to you for a fairer price if I can find one (though I must tell you that Ultra is ahead of you in line for the next one I find), but if there's anything organized religion has taught us, it's this: "God loves money" so it's time to PAY (not pray) for salvation brother!
LOL thnx for posting dis last paragraph was awsum yeah its time to pay not to pray and roux i think she doesn't wanna sell it cauz its a part of her collection i mean main part like u did! but watver i m sending pm to u BTW i already have sent like 4-5 guys who have dat bey but they re inactive for one -2 month Uncertain

BUMP!