[Buying]  Buying List

I'm looking for a few blades, not looking to buy all at one time lol. PM if you have any or have any links to them. Only buying if I can get a fair price. I'm in college, money doesn't grow on trees. lol xD

Plastics:
Dragoon V
Bistool

HMS:
Jiraiya MS

MFB:
Virgo wheel

Burst:
None atm
You can get Virgo, Aries and Pisces reshuffle set on ebay for $9.99. It's not that version, but probably way cheaper to make your own and just get the wheel
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:33 AM)oldieblader Wrote: I'm looking for a few blades, not looking to buy all at one time lol. PM if you have any or have any links to them. Only buying if I can get a fair price. I'm in college, money doesn't grow on trees. lol xD

Plastics:
Red Dragoon V2 or any Dragoon V2 really
Driger S
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Trygle

MFB:
Virgo 125BS
Quetz silver version

Frostic Dranzer is very rare and usually expensive because of it. Same situation with the Virgo since it's from a random booster.
(Oct. 15, 2015  9:45 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:33 AM)oldieblader Wrote: I'm looking for a few blades, not looking to buy all at one time lol. PM if you have any or have any links to them. Only buying if I can get a fair price. I'm in college, money doesn't grow on trees. lol xD

Plastics:
Red Dragoon V2 or any Dragoon V2 really
Driger S
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Trygle

MFB:
Virgo 125BS
Quetz silver version

Frostic Dranzer is very rare and usually expensive because of it. Same situation with the Virgo since it's from a random booster.

I found one on YJA in a lot for around 10USD. But I'm in a bidding war for it lol.
Unless you want it for collection purposes, consider Bistool or Gekiryu-Oh instead. The former atleast is way more common than Frostic Dranzer and differs only in colour and weight disk.
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Unless you want it for collection purposes, consider Bistool or Gekiryu-Oh instead. The former atleast is way more common than Frostic Dranzer and differs only in colour and weight disk.

I know, it was I think one of the ones I had as a kid. I mean if I can't get one I won't be mad. lol. I know its super hard to find, just wanna see if I can get one. But if anyone has a Bistool they'll sell reasonably, i'll get it.