[Buying]  Buying Infinite Achilles have rare chasis spriggan/Brave vakyrie for trade

Quote: Updated Trades/Sell etc

Looking for infinite Achilles and all the other achilles

I have :
Rare chassis b valkyrie and world spriggan
Sparking Left Launcher from LBDX set offer
Random booster 23: 
Dead Phoenix
Pegasus
Draciel 
All 3 for $37 shipped!
Part lot $100 shipped 

Lf:
Jet Wyvern
Abyss or death diabolos 
Revive part from revive Phoenix 
Dranzer GT 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UK5TTPieJZmhs5WQA
If link doesn’t work I’ll fix just lmk
would you sell only spriggan without hte stickers?
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:41 PM)haydenwills Wrote: would you sell only spriggan without hte stickers?

Stickers are free my man, price is updated to $45 tho FYI

Updated my post with lots of goods hmu! I’m now subscribed so hopefully I get a notification about comments here
I have a Jet Wyvern and the full revive phoenix layer. I am interested in Valkyrie chip, Volcano base, the end base, both limit break disks, super interested in the spriggan requim and generate. Also the launcher. Pls shoot me a pm thank you. If possible I can communicate better on disord: Yalldodo Productions#2374 and I also have a lot a lot of other stuff too so let me know thx.
(Feb. 01, 2021  6:17 AM)Yalldodo Wrote: I have a Jet Wyvern and the full revive phoenix layer. I am interested in Valkyrie chip, Volcano base, the end base, both limit break disks, super interested in the spriggan requim and generate. Also the launcher. Pls shoot me a pm thank you. If possible I can communicate better on disord: Yalldodo Productions#2374 and I also have a lot a lot of other stuff too so let me know thx.

Yeah sure I’ll pm u on discord.

(Feb. 01, 2021  7:15 AM)ShoeKureneye Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  6:17 AM)Yalldodo Wrote: I have a Jet Wyvern and the full revive phoenix layer. I am interested in Valkyrie chip, Volcano base, the end base, both limit break disks, super interested in the spriggan requim and generate. Also the launcher. Pls shoot me a pm thank you. If possible I can communicate better on disord: Yalldodo Productions#2374 and I also have a lot a lot of other stuff too so let me know thx.

Yeah sure I’ll pm u on discord. You have to accept friend request tho
(Feb. 01, 2021  7:15 AM)ShoeKureneye Wrote:

Yeah sure I’ll pm u on discord.

(Feb. 01, 2021  7:15 AM)ShoeKureneye Wrote: Yeah sure I’ll pm u on discord. You have to accept friend request tho

I accepted it thx
do u still have spriggan requiem? and spriggan requiem is a switch strike right?
how much is the chassis from spriggan, i really need it
(Feb. 01, 2021  10:13 PM)haydenwills Wrote: do u still have spriggan requiem? and spriggan requiem is a switch strike right?

The spriggan is Takara tomy

(Feb. 01, 2021  10:18 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: how much is the chassis from spriggan, i really need it

You mean the rare chassis world spriggan 2b? It’s $54
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:28 AM)ShoeKureneye Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  10:13 PM)haydenwills Wrote: do u still have spriggan requiem? and spriggan requiem is a switch strike right?

ok thanks ill send you a pm later this week.
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:28 AM)ShoeKureneye Wrote:

(Feb. 01, 2021  10:18 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: how much is the chassis from spriggan, i really need it

It is not rare, try everwish
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:11 PM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:28 AM)ShoeKureneye Wrote: The spriggan is Takara tomy

It is not rare, try everwish

Bruh the chassis is the rare color version, completely gold? I just checked and they don’t have any.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:50 PM)haydenwills sorry friend the spriggan is gone Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:28 AM)ShoeKureneye Wrote: The spriggan is Takara tomy
ok thanks ill send you a pm later this week.

Spriggan and Brave Valkyrie gone, update wants

(Feb. 04, 2021  2:34 AM)ShoeKureneye Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:50 PM)haydenwills sorry friend the spriggan is gone Wrote: ok thanks ill send you a pm later this week.

Gold Spriggan and Brave Valkyrie gone, update wants