[Buying]  Buying HMS grip launcher and Dranzer MF and MS

(Apr. 28, 2011  5:46 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote: I have a Blue Dranzer MF and a HMS Customizable Grip with a rubber grip both for sale in my thread. Send me a PM with an offer if interested Wink

is your dranzer new or what and can you send me a pic of it with the launcher.
Yeh Dranz3r you should look at the condition of the bey and launcher before you get an offer.
I wish I couldve got a Dranzer Ms It would be awesome.
well the face sticker is still on and half of the stickers are still on too sorry about the other half my brother and i always mixed up are beys so i put on my stickers on half the bey
(May. 07, 2011  3:13 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: well the face sticker is still on and half of the stickers are still on too sorry about the other half my brother and i always mixed up are beys so i put on my stickers on half the bey

can i see pics bro if its half then.. just limme see pics
(Apr. 20, 2011  6:54 PM)poseidon Wrote: i can get you a grip and dranzer ms but you have to PM me an offer
can i see your launcher you were going to give me.
(May. 07, 2011  12:37 AM)DRANZ3R Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:46 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote: I have a Blue Dranzer MF and a HMS Customizable Grip with a rubber grip both for sale in my thread. Send me a PM with an offer if interested Wink

is your dranzer new or what and can you send me a pic of it with the launcher.

All the pictures that you're after are in my thread, while the link to the thread is in my sig.
How much will you sell it for? the launcher and I am still thinking about ur mf although some people do sell it for 40 dollars and the dragoon msuv ive seen for 50 dollars in evay.
Yeh deliver2me how much are you sellin that launcher i am interested too?
(May. 10, 2011  11:48 PM)TheDarkPisces Wrote: Yeh deliver2me how much are you sellin that launcher i am interested too?

you should pm him..dont post it on people's buying thread..thats rude..
thx for telling him that ben
also i pmed him but he isnt replying 0_0
perhaps your offer is too low..or try pm him again..
he has it on a bid in ebay for like 355 dollars with a lot of other stuff so i dont want that. AGAIN DOES ANYONE HAVE A HMS GRIP LAUNCHER CUZ IM LOOKING FOR ONE REALLY BADLY.
nah..that item is really a rare item you arelooking for..you wont get it cheap..want it so badly,gonna pay for it badly too..try browsing selling and trading..idk this,but i heard blah have one...and try ask moderator <3
he has a lot of plastics and hms stuff..
can you ask some of ur friends ben and also i need to pm poseidon cuz i think he has one.