[Buying]  Buying Driger S

I want to buy a normal Driger S or Phantom Force Driger S(The black recolour) NIB
Takara or Hasbro only please
PM me an offer or leave an offer below
NIB will be very difficult to find, I don't think I've ever seen one come up on eBay (Probably because they're bought so quickly)

You may be able to get your hands on one, just not a NIB.
Even used ones don't come around often.
a normal takara/hasbro one could work too
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-A-3-D...079wt_1270

That's the only one I can find on eBay, and it's pretty expensive for P&P (If you live in the UK)

Although it is SonoKong, and there have been complaints recently about the parts not fitting together, so be warned
The non-gold plated Sonokong ones will fit just fine with most things, actually, and are perfectly legal.
(Jun. 25, 2012  11:18 PM)Hazel Wrote: The non-gold plated Sonokong ones will fit just fine with most things, actually, and are perfectly legal.

There have been complaints recently from a member on here about many Sonokong Beys including Driger S that are very poor quality (don't fit together etc)
(Jun. 25, 2012  11:47 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  11:18 PM)Hazel Wrote: The non-gold plated Sonokong ones will fit just fine with most things, actually, and are perfectly legal.

There have been complaints recently from a member on here about many Sonokong Beys including Driger S that are very poor quality (don't fit together etc)

From whom? Where?

I have it on word from several very reputable members that they should be fine outside of the occasional malformation.
(Jun. 18, 2012  6:57 AM)kotahh Wrote: I want to buy a normal Driger S or Phantom Force Driger S(The black recolour) NIB
Takara or Hasbro only please
PM me an offer or leave a post