[Buying]  [Buying] Dragoon beys and other things.

Come on I accept mail order or pick up Unhappy.
the stuff you're asking for is very rare and your offer is low so of course not... I've got a Dragoon MS but i'm not accepting anything lower than $50.
I've given up on the Dragoon beys because the only cheap one is Dragoon G and that sometimes has really high prices and I do still want the random booster beys though ESPECIALLY Galeon 2, Apollon and a red Death Gargoyle and I was able to get an Apollon scored but sadly no one is selling a RED Death Gargoyle but it will be a few weeks before I'm able to pay for it and have it shipped.
every random booster bey is consdered very rare and what youd consider expensive like dragoon rare.
Sadly everything I want is expensive. The lowest price I guess could be $35.00 maybe Unhappy.
Hardly anyoness gonna reserve them since they are high in demand, why dont you just leave this thread alone until you have them money
I don't have ANY money and I've been searching for these for YEARS.
Only looking for Death Gargoyla Burnt Red with Wide Attack weight disk on it and Hasbro Dark Effigy G plus a right spin launcher and a straightened Neo Dragon winder, and dark blue customize grip and spring support, red grip rubbers, and a metallic trigger grip. I already have Apollon and Crab Diver plus Galeon 2 will go WAY TOO HIGH in price.
Wide attack isn't even in the random booster it comes with so even if you find a red Death Gargoyle it will not come with that weight disk. Also you should really look out for these cause they do come around every so often. Hell I was selling a red Death Gargoyle last month although it sold.
I hope I can get it, I did see a blue Rushing Boar from Random Booster 10 and a White Crab Diver from Random Booster 11 on Ebay a few days back and same with the three dark beys from Random Booster 8. I know Wide Attack isn't in there I mean like have someone here who has it put it on instead of the weight disk it came with when they found it in the booster.
Wide attack is a pretty useless weight disk but it's quite rare regardless since it was only released in Random boosters.
I know 10 Wide, 10 Heavy, 10 Balance, Wide Defense, Magna Disk, and Wide Survivor are more useful.