[Buying]  Buying Classic Plastic Beys! (Preferably NIB and in EU)

Hello!
I am looking for the following Beyblade items, preferably Sealed, but may also be interested in loose items if they are in good condition.
Hasbro only!
I mainly want to buy within EU unless you can give me very good deals on shipping from overseas!

*Draciel Fortress A-35
*Dranzer F A-27 Metal Master Series
*Galzzly A-9 Metal Master Series
*Trygle A-17
*Trypio A-18

Merchandise:
*Draciel Fortress Purple Beystadium
*VForce Duotron Launcher
*Trading Card Game 4-Pocket Portfolio

[Image: lxediTml.jpg]

[Image: b9nXWGBl.jpg]
So I take it you'll no longer be buying from the UK? #zinger
I can understand if this is nostalgia for you, getting the beys you may have had as a child or something, but I just want to make sure that you are aware of the fact that these bey are usually far more expensive NIB as Hasbro than they are as Takara. That said, they do look cool and I have somewhat of a love for Hasbro NIB myself, I can somewhat understand, I'll buy something that I have 10 of if it's cheap NIB Hasbro. You probably are already aware of it, but I just want to be sure that you are aware that there is a cheaper alternative for the same exact (for the most part) beys. I would sell you those beys for $50 for Takara used. NIB Hasbro could be $50 or more per bey
Zoroaste I am aware that they cost a bit, and that's fine by me Smile
For used ones I could ne OK with Takara, but for sealed ones I want to focus on Hasbro!
I have been looking through ebay a lot and found some of the ones I need, but pretty much all of them are from US sellers and with the Global Shipping program I have to pay ridiculous shipping prices.
For example the Draciel F that I need has a shipping cost of 34.5 USD + 21.55 USD Import charges and I just cannot justify adding that to the cost, that's why I am here looking for other collectors and sellers in Europe Smile
Actually shipping via India is cheap. Like 2$ for 100grams

You can add your priority of shipping cost in your thread