[Buying]  Buying Beyblades!

Hey guys this is my first thread so i still dont know how to use this website yet. So i was just looking for 1 RF and decided to make a thread on it. So i am willing to buy a RF (for my attack beyblade) if you guys are willing to sell it under $9.50 CAD than i will buy it. I am buying it for that price because storm pegasus costs only 10$ (takara tomy) in my local store. So if you guys can sell this to me i am very thankful.
Have u checked toywiz? Though there pricing for shipping is outraguos.
i have checked toywiz but in total it would cost 30$ in that much money i can get 3 storm pegasus's
If anyone is willing to sell an RF just tell me an offer for how much you want to sell it.
yeah toywiz is really weird like that it says 6$ and then in the end you have to pay like 30$
i am not so sure but most people like keeping their RF's.
You say you will pay $9.50 for RF. When a new TT Storm Pegasus only costs $10 at your local store?
yes only because i already have a storm pegasus there is no point of buying another one
Yeah, but still for $0.50 more you get Storm, Pegasus, and 100. Plus you don't need to put up with waiting for a week or two.
(Dec. 24, 2010  2:06 AM)Nano Wrote: Yeah, but still for $0.50 more you get Storm, Pegasus, and 100. Plus you don't need to put up with waiting for a week or two.

And he gets a beylauncher as well since its the takara one
yeah, so whats the point of that you get spare parts, cause my storm pegasus's RF tip and100 spin track was cracked.
k thanx alot for the suggestions i guess it is better to go and buy it myself.