[Buying]  Buying Awesome Plastic Beyblades!!!

Hey wats up everybody?Smile Well here are the beyblades i want and if anyone have these beyblades or any other cool plastic beyblades please le me know!!!!!!!!!!!Eee

*Driger V
*Driger V2
*Dranzer S
*Wyborg
*Galux

If you have any other cool original beyblades/ plastic beyblades please let me know!!!!Eee
This is a pretty decent price for Dranzer S:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-G-Re...1c22e7cf24
(Jan. 28, 2012  9:05 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: This is a pretty decent price for Dranzer S:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-G-Re...1c22e7cf24

Ok, ill look into that thanksWink but does anyone have a Galux!? Im really interested to know if anyone has one and for how much.
Galux isn't an actual blade. Its sticker sheet was released along with a card for the Galux combo. It's simply as follows:

AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: Forgetting here, I think it was one of the Wide weight disks?
BB: Metal Ball Base (Draciel MBD)

Then it was recolored completely pink and had decals applied to it.
Check out these awesome plastics lots, both have Driger V recolours and other awesome Recoloured beyblades Smile (they are also both by the same person and he is a member here, JR_Tiger)

Plastic Lot #1
Plastic Lot #2

you can also check out JR_Tiger's Selling Thread here on the WBO

(Jan. 28, 2012  5:58 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Post about Galux

i thought Galux was just a pink recolour of Galeon? Thats what i remember reading in one of the threads here.

(Jan. 28, 2012  5:58 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Galux isn't an actual blade. Its sticker sheet was released along with a card for the Galux combo. It's simply as follows:

AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: Forgetting here, I think it was one of the Wide weight disks?
BB: Metal Ball Base (Draciel MBD)

Then it was recolored completely pink and had decals applied to it.

Thanks alot, you just crushed my dreamsTired haha, jk, jk!!! But that really sucks............ can anyone pm me and tell me why so we dont get off topic on this thread?:\
(Jan. 28, 2012  7:23 PM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote: Check out these awesome plastics lots, both have Driger V recolours and other awesome Recoloured beyblades Smile (they are also both by the same person and he is a member here, JR_Tiger)

Plastic Lot #1
Plastic Lot #2

you can also check out JR_Tiger's Selling Thread here on the WBO

(Jan. 28, 2012  5:58 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Post about Galux

i thought Galux was just a pink recolour of Galeon? Thats what i remember reading in one of the threads here.
Thanks!!!!! I actually did see some nice blades i want now, does anyone else have any other cool plastic blades for sell? Just let me know and we can work out a deal!!!Eee
I just came up with a crzy tip idea for the current beyblades u know how the ball in the tip of a pen rotates around right if there was a tip that used tat it would stay stable and reduce traction on the floor wat do u think
(Feb. 27, 2012  5:47 AM)Flameos Wrote: I just came up with a crzy tip idea for the current beyblades u know how the ball in the tip of a pen rotates around right if there was a tip that used tat it would stay stable and reduce traction on the floor wat do u think

why did u post that random statement in someones buying thread?????

anyway, if anything, that statement belongs HERE