[Buying]  Buying

I want to buy these beyblades . Please Help Me . Used Beys will also work .

Basalt Horogium 145WD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
Death Quetzalcoat 125RD
Duo Uranus 230WD
Fusion Hades AD145SWD
VariAres DD
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Dark Bull
Dark Cancer

I also want beystadium
BB-10 Attack type
DTry amazon.com but make sure you type Takara tomy beyblade thé hasbro beys are overpriced.
If you can look up Fry's electronics. They have Metal Fusion-Metal Masters so I know They have Basalt Horogium 145 WD. I actually got my Gravity Destroyer from there
(Jun. 26, 2013  6:13 AM)BerserkerBegira Wrote: If you can look up Fry's electronics. They have Metal Fusion-Metal Masters so I know They have Basalt Horogium 145 WD. I actually got my Gravity Destroyer from there

Give me the link .
http://www.frys.com/product/6324571?site...IN_RSLT_PG and click check availability and ill it in and you should get what they have

(Jun. 26, 2013  6:21 AM)BerserkerBegira Wrote: http://www.frys.com/product/6324571?site...IN_RSLT_PG and click check availability and ill it in and you should get what they have

it dont tell you which ones they have i tried for mine
I have seen Kreis Cygnus on website for just 5$ . If you want it take it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can sell you a basalt Horogium.
Go out in any mall of your city and you can find these beyblades there .
(Jul. 01, 2013  10:30 AM)rockleone2 Wrote: Go out in any mall of your city and you can find these beyblades there .

I have already tried it . But i can't get the ZERO-G and Metal Fury Beys there .
I have all besides Fusion Hades (sold), so PM me if interested.
@ beybladeindia We live in India so Metal Fury and Zero-Gs are not released yet!
Again try amazon. I also need TH170. Amazon has a lot. I found guardian reviser for $10. I also found variares for the same price.
(Jul. 05, 2013  3:53 PM)AZL Wrote: Again try amazon. I also need TH170. Amazon has a lot. I found guardian reviser for $10. I also found variares for the same price.

Thanks AZL !!!!!!!!!!
Welcome, I will look for othEr things you need. Smile Smile
I am getting all these on 15th of july pm me if you want to buy or trade