[Buying]  Black Dranzer

If your really desperate for old Beyblades you would've searched on Ebay, Kijji, and Craigslist or even YouTube believe it or not. There is nothing wrong with Hong Kong sellers as long as they sell the real ones ex. Takara Tomy or Sono Kong
Thanks I met the T T Hongli ones. I checked Ebay, didn't try craigslist though.
What part of the world do you live in I search it up for you so you can get some Beys and what type of Bey do u want?
I live in the United States, it doesn't matter what type either from basic to engine gear.
Here http://shop.ebay.com/gemini2080/m.html?_...m270.l1313
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...llFeedback
They were easy to find, I just got distracted and started Beyblading, I don't know why you find it so hard to find
I was hoping to find the Hasbro or Takara ones. Thanks a lot though, I'll buy some right away
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:28 AM)Storm101 Wrote: I was hoping to find the Hasbro or Takara ones. Thanks a lot though, I'll buy some right away

Those are all Takara and Sono Kong(The same thing as Takara Tomy except it was made for Korea) I don't know what your talking about
I decided I would like to get some Hasbro Beyblades. Does anybody have any?
is there any in particular you were looking for?

EDIT: if you want MFB/BMF, just wait a short while, it's already out in the US, should be in your area soon, if not now.
I don t have on sale dark series beyblades but if you Are interessed i have a few used plastics beyblade wich i m selling for 10€ each(plus shipping)
1 Dragoon S (very good condition)
x1 Dragoon S(vforce series,color blu)
x1 Galeon
x1 Kid Draciel (very good condition)
x1 Dragoon(RC) (praticamente nuovo)
x1 Galman (very good condition)
x1 Draciel S (very good condition)
x1 Dranzer S
x1 Bakushin-Oh (very good condition)
Someone on here was selling a dark dragoon...
It was G or Sasch.
That user already sold their Dark Dragoon.
Bump-

Looking for Hasbro Strata Dragoon V and G.
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:54 AM)Storm101 Wrote: Looking for Hasbro Strata Dragoon V and G.

I own an old hasbro strata dragoon v, it's pretty dirty but still works. I might be willing to sell it or something so pm me if your interested.
have Strata dragoon G and V and also HMS Strata Dragoon
Just so you know, there is no Hasbro Gaia Dragoon V. (SG Metal Flat 2 kind)
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Just so you know, there is no Hasbro Gaia Dragoon V. (SG Metal Flat 2 kind)

Isn't Strata Dragoon V a Metal Flat? I have one myself and it's a flat
I've been trying to find the dark series for a while and nothing so far.
I have a Dark Draciel. Please PM me.