[Buying]  Bit chip protector (plastic beyblades)

Hey!

As some of you might know the oldest of plastic Beyblades had smaller bit chips and those kick carp bit chip protectors.
As of now, I am in a really good chance of getting a mint Bakushin Oh, but just without the bit chip protector!
So I would like to buy one off of you guys!

PM me if you'd like to sell one! (preferably Europe, since US, would be an awful lot of shipping costs for just a bit chip lol)
i have one..but it is attached to the auto change balancer bey..there is no point for me to sell the bit protector only...i would sell as full bey with auto change..if you are interested..pm me..
wat are u specificaly after? a bitchip or the one that has a extra clear plastic on top.
Well if u want only the clear part I will be willing to sell it for $50 cuz I kinda need it for my bey but if u wanna pay that much then I will sell it.
I have one, it came with master driger.

Interested?
UnLeAsHeD
50$ is a little bit to much don´t you think. He can get this part from lots that cost even lower then 50$.
Don´t try to rip off you each other. We have to make a little bit seriouser offers.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:47 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: UnLeAsHeD
50$ is a little bit to much don´t you think. He can get this part from lots that cost even lower then 50$.
Don´t try to rip off you each other. We have to make a little bit seriouser offers.
Of course he thinks that. He needs it for his bey, which is why he values it so high. I'd do the same thing if it was my only one.

And some people will buy certain parts at high prices if they can't find it elsewhere.

It does say to PM him if you want to sell. I'd suggest doing that to anyone who wants to avoid any controversy.
ok Deikailo I understand at this point you are right.
sorry
So just vase it's his only one doesn't mean he gets to Sam others out of their money. I say 20$ at the most would be reasonable if it was his only one.
I got one for 3 bucks, so NVM Smile