[Buying]  Beyblades through ebay/paypal (UK only)

Hi guys, I recently signed up because it's my brothers b'day soon and I'd like to get him some blades and maybe grab myself 1 or 2 too. Here's what I'm looking for atm:

- Dragoon MS
- Dragoon MSUV
- Dark Effigy/Death Gargoyle MS
- HMS Grip
- Metal Fight Attack Stadium (Not in yellow, I have that. Preferably in clear)
- Wolborg MS (or just the base if possible since my one's broken, I have the rest of it)
- Wolborg 4 (G)
- Dragoon GT
- Dragoon MF
- Black Dranzer (F)
- Black Dranzer MS
- Burning Kerberous
- Wolborg 2
- Bistool
- Dragoon V
- Dragoon V2
- Dranzer S
- Driger V2
- Driger S
- Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
- Phantom Fox MS
- Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
- Dranzer MF
- 17G CWD HMS/MS from Sea Dragon MS
- HMS Tornado Balance Stadium
- Driger G
- Zeus (takara preferably)
- Dranzer GT

I'm a London based ebayer, my username is england-2010 on ebay. If you have any of the above please either post here or if you want to chat in private pm me. I'd also like to say that I will not pay over the odds and I prefer beyblades to be on the slightly cheaper side if possible, but that's another matter. Also if you do have any of the stated beyblades please say what condition it is in (new, used, good con, bad con etc).
Just a heads up, but expect to pay a LOT for the Dragoon MS/UV. Other MS beys are quite rare and expensive too.
blah, actually I got a Draciel MS on eBay for $1.02 CAD, free shipping.
Mmm, I meant to say: Any HMS except Draciel/Gaia Dragoon/Driger MS. ^^
(Sep. 28, 2010  10:50 AM)DiZ0X Wrote: blah, actually I got a Draciel MS on eBay for $1.02 CAD, free shipping.

Yeah but that's a Draciel, one of the least useful of the MS series. I'd be practically giving it away myself if I had a major shipment of them.
Can everyone keep this thread on topic. ONLY post if you are selling. Thank you.
I have a Dragoon MS NIB. Please PM me if you are interested. Based in the UK also. ^^
Bump.
Quote:Yeah but that's a Draciel, one of the least useful of the MS series. I'd be practically giving it away myself if I had a major shipment of them.

I also just got a Gaia Dragoon for the same price.
Because lots of places still have Gaia Dragoon MS, Draciel MS, and Driger MS in stock so they go for really cheap. Nothing special.
Those are some of the worst HMS Beyblades as far as I know, so obviously less people bought them, and now they are still in stock, but still as bad. On the contrary, of course the good Beyblades are now very limited and therefore very expensive sometimes.
I have Wolborg MS, Purple DEMS and Dragoon MS. PM me if interested. (:
"UK only" dude, sorry. I hate steep delivery costs! I know it's not your fault, wish I could fly lmao.
LOL okay then, fair enough. ^^
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
You don't need to bump this every day..
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:09 PM)Corey Wrote: You don't need to bump this every day..

Oh but I do. I don't have much time after next week when I begin my second year of Uni so I need everything ASAP!
(Oct. 04, 2010  11:49 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hasbro-and-Takara-Be...4aa524eea0

looks like msuv.

Thx! Oh damn, he only posts to America! And what happened to his stickers?
(Oct. 05, 2010  1:10 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

Oh but I do. I don't have much time after next week when I begin my second year of Uni so I need everything ASAP!
(Oct. 04, 2010  11:49 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hasbro-and-Takara-Be...4aa524eea0

looks like msuv.

The guy on ebay probably threw the stickers out instead of applying them.
(Oct. 05, 2010  1:13 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  1:10 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

looks like msuv.

The guy on ebay probably threw the stickers out instead of applying them.

What a shame. Not that I can bid on the item anyway. Sigh.
I guess now would be a good time to tell you that most of the time you could message the seller and work something out to get it shipped internationally. Heh.
Tried, he said $16 and no stickers. I said no thx.