[Buying]  Beyblades through ebay/paypal (UK only)

...Are you serious? Especially with people paying up to $200 for a Dragoon MS/UV, I wouldn't complain about that price.
$200 is a bit over the top. Maybe £30 in mint condition with STICKERS. Plus, the $16 was just delivery. But the thing that put me off was the no stickers deal, otherwise I'd have won that item. Why didn't you bid for it? You live in America right? You could have got it for peanuts!
£30 in mint for a DGMSUV is not worth it.

EDIT: momiji does not live in America. He lives in Australia.
I've bought the recoloured one for £35 BNIB. £30 is more than enough for the normal version which I'm still in need of.
Then the seller who sold it to you must've been a fool. DGMSUV NIB is worth alot.
Na, I'm just an expert ebayer that's all ^^. Besides, here in the UK Beyblades don't go for those extreme prices you guys have to get them for, on ebay anyway.
... Don't most auctions on eBay get won by customers from everywhere around the world, unless obviously some sellers only ship to people in the United Kingdom ?
Yes, precisely. If I'm lucky they only ship to the UK ^^. For example, I have found a MFB lot on ebay which is only posted to the UK, this in turn heightens my chance of winning the item.
BUMP!