[Buying]  Beyblade Takara or hasbro Zeus, NO FAKES!

Im looking to buy a good condition Zeus(NoN-FaKe).I live in the US. And if you have one for sale or if you know where I could get one just pm me. Thanks!

BTW...I would like to see some pictures before buying.
Most of the time, they can be common on YJA (last time i checked... that was a while ago) but currently there are some WBO members selling some. Go through some some shops in the first few pages

Edit:ill save you the stress http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic-...Dranzer-GT
(Nov. 24, 2010  5:05 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Most of the time, they can be common on YJA (last time i checked... that was a while ago) but currently there are some WBO members selling some. Go through some some shops in the first few pages
thanks dude!
There is one on Ebay at the moment, looks like the seller is only shipping to the UK. But you can always try and message them to see if they would post to the US.

Ebay - Zeus
Are you selling one Ramdatta?
Yes i'm selling 3, but just thought he might as well have a few buying options. Tongue_out
Thought you were buying mine?
(Nov. 24, 2010  2:48 PM)Ramdatta Wrote: Yes i'm selling 3, but just thought he might as well have a few buying options. Tongue_out
Thanks ramdatta and I need a few options, but I PMed you about buying one! I wanted the Takara one for 15 GBP, but how much is shiping to the us?
(Nov. 24, 2010  2:45 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Are you selling one Ramdatta?
Thanks for helping me so much dude!
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:13 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Thought you were buying mine?
Yes I am still looking to buy yours. but just like ramdatta said, I wanted a couple of options. And I was trying 2 see if there were any takara zeus's were avalaible.