[Buying]  Beyblade Stickers

Anyone got any extra ones they don't want for MFB? I'd appreciate it if you give it for free and if it was an Aries Smile
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:01 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Anyone got any extra ones they don't want for MFB? I'd appreciate it if you give it for free and if it was an Aries Smile

I doubt you'll get anything for free.
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:08 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:01 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Anyone got any extra ones they don't want for MFB? I'd appreciate it if you give it for free and if it was an Aries Smile

I'd pay for it but I'm usin my PayPal on Ebay atm.. So I need to wait and see if I can see what I can get on Ebay then I might see how much money I have left..
The shipping is going to cost more than the stickers.
Waste.
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:10 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:08 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

I'd pay for it but I'm usin my PayPal on Ebay atm.. So I need to wait and see if I can see what I can get on Ebay then I might see how much money I have left..

I have an Aries Facebolt Sticker, and a few others.

Although. I'd probably be more interested in trading for my lowest want, a TT Ripcord.

(Sep. 09, 2010  2:17 AM)Pyro Wrote: The shipping is going to cost more than the stickers.
Waste.
Not really... Stamp + Envelope.
I'll pay for the stamp if you're in US I guess. Tongue_out
That's for the special stickers though?
I doubt he will really get the stickers he wants if they are normal, so he has more chances with the Custom Seals in my opinion.