[Buying]  [Beyblade,Stadium]

ok i am currently after the BB-41 super attack stadium, i am also after meteor L-Drago and Galaxy Pegasis.

i am hoping to get these at a reasonable price, though the main items i am after are the two beys, i have seen them for about $15 each without postage and i was hoping someone may be able to go lower than this.

i am in australia so preferably from someone in australia for the lower postage fees.

thank you for your time Smile
The BB-10 Attack Stadium is a MUCH better choice than the Super Attack Stadium.

And it's spelt Meteo L Drago.
sorry was typing fast didnt pick up on it, so the BB-10 is a better stadium? would it be around the same price as BB-41?
yeh should be go on to akrias daddys shop and he has it there for $55 USD (thats with shipping) and super fast shipping Smile
No one is gonna sell you a Galaxy pegasis or Meteo L drago for less $15. Probably won't even sell it for that price.
Try to get the Galaxy pegasis DX set, it'll be cheaper than buying separately. Dimsum2u has it, but not sure on the price ^^;
lower than $15? thats pretty much impossible unless you want it used. it costs $10 to get it and and atleast $5 to get it to your house.