[Buying]  Beyblade Burst Launchers

I'm looking to buy a basic left spin launcher and a right spin launcher for Beyblade Burst

I used to love Bakuten Shoot Beyblade as a kid, and I only dabbled with Metal Fight when it came out, but as soon as I heard about the new Burst remakes of the old Beys I knew I just had to get some! (Dragoon and Dranzer of course!) From what I've read, they don't seem to come with launchers, and I obviously don't have a single burst one. ( I assume I need a left spin for dragoon too) If someone could recommend a good place to get one or offer their own that would be fantastic! I plan on getting the B-11 launcher grip too since I doubt adult hands will go well with a bey launcher!
(Apr. 24, 2017  1:31 AM)Keanine Wrote: I'm looking to buy a basic left spin launcher and a right spin launcher for Beyblade Burst

I used to love Bakuten Shoot Beyblade as a kid, and I only dabbled with Metal Fight when it came out, but as soon as I heard about the new Burst remakes of the old Beys I knew I just had to get some! (Dragoon and Dranzer of course!) From what I've read, they don't seem to come with launchers, and I obviously don't have a single burst one. ( I assume I need a left spin for dragoon too) If someone could recommend a good place to get one or offer their own that would be fantastic! I plan on getting the B-11 launcher grip too since I doubt adult hands will go well with a bey launcher!

If you're looking for regular right spin launchers to launch them with and you don't care about launching powerfully, a regular Beylauncher or light launcher from starters would be fine. If you want power then you should get the long winder. The only Left spin launchers so far is the Beylauncher included with Lost Longinus but Drain Fafnir will include a left proto launcher (which sucks) and a light launcher L will also release on the same day (April 29). It's up to your preference of what kind of launcher you want so any of them are fine (except maybe the proto launcher cause it really does suck)
(Apr. 24, 2017  2:04 AM)Mage Wrote: If you're looking for regular right spin launchers to launch them with and you don't care about launching powerfully, a regular Beylauncher or light launcher from starters would be fine. If you want power then you should get the long winder. The only Left spin launchers so far is the Beylauncher included with Lost Longinus but Drain Fafnir will include a left proto launcher (which sucks) and a light launcher L will also release on the same day (April 29). It's up to your preference of what kind of launcher you want so any of them are fine (except maybe the proto launcher cause it really does suck)

Ah I see! I guess I'll grab a Lost Longinus and a bey with a light launcher in that case, it can't hurt my wallet TOO much to have a couple more to play around with. Thanks for the detailed info!
(Apr. 24, 2017  2:04 AM)Mage Wrote: If you're looking for regular right spin launchers to launch them with and you don't care about launching powerfully, a regular Beylauncher or light launcher from starters would be fine. If you want power then you should get the long winder. The only Left spin launchers so far is the Beylauncher included with Lost Longinus but Drain Fafnir will include a left proto launcher (which sucks) and a light launcher L will also release on the same day (April 29). It's up to your preference of what kind of launcher you want so any of them are fine (except maybe the proto launcher cause it really does suck)

can you hit me up with where i can buy a Light Launcher L?
(May. 03, 2017  11:39 PM)darkelf Wrote: can you hit me up with where i can buy a Light Launcher L?

I got you http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-BB-B...SwONBZB4EI
(May. 04, 2017  2:17 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I got you http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-BB-B...SwONBZB4EI

You wouldn't happen to know anyplace selling Left Spin string launchers would you?
(May. 04, 2017  4:22 AM)darkelf Wrote: You wouldn't happen to know anyplace selling Left Spin string launchers would you?

I doubt any shops in the US would have L2 for sale, and if one does you'll probably paying way too much for the plane tickets. Your best bet in buying L2 is on ebay, Amazon, or you can ask a middleman to get it for you. I don't know of anyone selling the launcher separately though...