[Buying]  BeyLauncher L

I bought a LLDrago from Hasbro, but their Light Launcher L is horrid, you can't do anything with it.

Does anyone have an extra BeyLauncher L that they could sell to me?
Obviously it shouldn't cost more than 5-7 dollars though.. the beyblade itself was 9.

Thanks in advance.
Hasbro's Lightning L Drago might have been only nine dollars, but TAKARA-TOMY's is only available in Japan, and SonoKong's only in Korea if they released one, plus you usually get a Beylauncher L only with an L Drago Beyblade, never separately, therefore I would not be surprised if you could not find one for just five or seven dollars ...
You can get a Takara or Plastic Winder. That's what I use currently.
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:01 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: You can get a Takara or Plastic Winder. That's what I use currently.
That would still not compare to the power of a Beylauncher L at all though ...
):
But a Takara LLDrago would be 22 dollars... which isn't worth spending 13 dollars for the same quality beyblade just with the added Beylauncher L.

Does anyone have a spare? :l
I have a spare but international shipping would already cost $10 extra.
I live in Canada.
15 dollars for a launcher = Uncertain
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:06 AM)RFkid Wrote: ):
But a Takara LLDrago would be 22 dollars... which isn't worth spending 13 dollars for the same quality beyblade just with the added Beylauncher L.

Does anyone have a spare? :l

Look at all the recent selling threads and shops or even trading threads. They might have some in them or go to Akiras Daddy or Dimsum2u b/c they have fairly cheap LL dragos and meteo l dragos with the beylauncher which works on lightning l drago also. Its worth it.
I don't think getting a duplicate of the same beyblade but twice the price is worth it, dude.

Although maybe I will get Meteo. I doubt it though, I wouldn't use it at all...
... this makes me regret buying a hasbro LLDrago. T_T
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:39 AM)RFkid Wrote: ... this makes me regret buying a hasbro LLDrago. T_T

Always look first. Great advice. But meteo is worth it btw.
Well I won't be able to order anything online until next next week, and I'm gonna get a BB-32 than...

I guess i'll get my friend to order it =/
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:41 AM)RFkid Wrote: Well I won't be able to order anything online until next next week, and I'm gonna get a BB-32 than...

I guess i'll get my friend to order it =/

If you don't think you would use Meteo L-Drago (not sure why you would think that) you could order just plain old L-Drago from Dimsum or some other seller it also comes with the L launcher for slightly cheaper.
Either way I'm not goign to spend more than 10 dollars on a launcher itself...

Would it be worth it to save up a bit and get Gravity Pers ? It comes with Beylaunch LR, right?
Why not buy Meteo, which has a new launcher, $17 and it looks like a great buy.
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:59 PM)Dan Wrote: Why not buy Meteo, which has a new launcher, $17 and it looks like a great buy.

I agree, meteo is ur best option here.
17$? I have not seen one that went for 17...
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:03 AM)RFkid Wrote: 17$? I have not seen one that went for 17...

AkirasDaddy sells Meteo L Dragos for 25$ with Shipping, but he is out of stock right now.
I have a question.

Does the BeyLauncher L only come with the takara tomy beyblades or with the hasbro ones as well?
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:59 AM)norm85nz Wrote: I have a question.

Does the BeyLauncher L only come with the takara tomy beyblades or with the hasbro ones as well?

takara tomy only....no beylaunchers come with beys from hasbro as of yet

You should ask this in Ask A Question, Get An Answer thread.
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:02 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

You should ask this in Ask A Question, Get An Answer thread.
Sorry i just thought it would be suitable since it's related closely to this thread T_T
I'll sell you an NIB Lightning L-Drago 100HF by TT for $10.00 CAD if you're interested. That's the lowest I can go.