[Buying]  Bey pointer card

Hi Guys,

I just joined the WBO a few days ago and I bought a BB-73 segment launcher from Plamoya and I need the Bey pointer card or else my launcher would look dumb.

I order a BB-70 (Galaxy Pegasis) from ebay and it should had come with a bey pointer card but it didn't so I contacted the seller and he told me he ran out of the BB-70's that came with the pointer card, so I left him neutral feedback. Angry

Anyways I know a lot of you order beyblades BB-70,71 or 76 and it came with the bey pointer card so since a lot of you don't have any use for it maybe one of you guys can sale it to me. It has to be with in the U.S.

PM me or respont to the thread.

Thanks.
Why not just plan your next purchase to be something with a Beypoint Card included, instead of buying a Beypoint card from Someone?
Because there are a few bladers here that don't care for the bey pointer card and it doesn't have any meaning to them so why not pay them for something they won't use?

What other beyblades come with a bey pointer card other than BB-70, 71 and 76? I think Hell Kerbecs came with one and I have 2 coming in the mail but I don't know if they will come with a bey pointer card????
(Feb. 02, 2011  6:26 AM)itachi1 Wrote: Because there are a few bladers here that don't care for the bey pointer card and it doesn't have any meaning to them so why not pay them for something they won't use?

What other beyblades come with a bey pointer card other than BB-70, 71 and 76? I think Hell Kerbecs came with one and I have 2 coming in the mail but I don't know if they will come with a bey pointer card????

Hell Kerbecs doesn't come with a Beypoint Card.

Buy a Ray Unicorno Starter or Galaxy Pegasus Starter, they are awesome.
I already order a Galaxy and a unicorn but they are not the starter beyblade and they dont have the bey pointer card.
Are you sure you are ordering the correct one? When ever you buy something from eBay, always check the description. If it doesn't have a Beypoint card shown, bad luck.

BTW, I don't have a Beypoint card and the card holder doesn't bother me. If it really bothers you, saw it off.

Note: You might have bought the Hong Kong version or Sonokong version, so bad luck.
I'm pretty sure that the beypoint cards only come with the Takara Tomy starts fro Galaxy Pegasus and a couple of others. I have one...but posting it really isn't worth it. Cause they aren't worth much in the end.
Trolol so sonokong is a bad company that makes fake bey's? or just bad Beyblades?

BeyFan, so are you willing to sale the bey pointer card?
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:40 PM)itachi1 Wrote: Trolol so sonokong is a bad company that makes fake bey's? or just bad Beyblades?

BeyFan, so are you willing to sale the bey pointer card?

Sono Kong is great.

He was pointing out that Sono Kong countries still use Beypointers, and not Beypoint Cards.
Oh I see.... I was getting scare there... my Galaxy pegasis, Unicorno, and my Meteo have the Sonokong on the box, no wonder they didnt came with the card.
Try AkirasDaddy's shop!
If you aren't in a hurry for one and don't mind waiting until I'm unlazy enough to mail it to you, PM me your address and I'll send you my spare one.
(Feb. 02, 2011  8:18 PM)Bunker Wrote: If you aren't in a hurry for one and don't mind waiting until I'm unlazy enough to mail it to you, PM me your address and I'll send you my spare one.

Thanks I just PMed you.
It's very odd.
I'm trying to get a BB76 set but dimsum2u doesn't have the beypointer card included.
So i took my search to ebay and EVERY single one within the price range of under £45GBP does NOT have one even if it is TT...
So as Blaze Wheeler did mention i just might have to get a starter set with rey unicorno that comes with the bey pointer card Unhappy
order one by itself
Bey-Point cards only come with JAPANESE products; Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno(Starters), DX Set.

If you got the HONG-KONG version, it will not come with one. And it will have a symbol showing Beypoint card on the top of the packaging to specify that it has a bey-point card.