[Buying]  [BUYING] may sell later but buying ATM

Hey all got some rare beys to buy, if you dont have them but have a link please give me the link, i know some are very rare but i still really need them
Buying
Quetzalcoatl
Gold Quetzalcoatl
Silver Quetzalcoatl
Purple earth aquila
Black ldrago
gold ldrago
blizzard phoenix (saw it on YJA light blue version of burn phoenix, if someone buys this for me i will buy it from you and give you some extra money for the trouble)
mercury anubis
normal earth aquila
dark bull
Selling
Storm wheel

cheers guys
You need to put [BUYING] in your thread title. I'm pretty sure at least. I'll try my best to find one of those beys on the internet.
EDIT: You changed it Tongue_out
(Mar. 12, 2010  9:41 PM)Raykon Wrote: You need to put [BUYING] in your thread title. I'm pretty sure at least. I'll try my best to find one of those beys on the internet.
EDIT: You changed it Tongue_out

thank you Smile i really love these beys and really want them
Those are gonna be expensive. Also you can get a gold quetz on ebay by buying the game on there. Just search metal fight beyblade ds.
(Mar. 12, 2010  11:53 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Those are gonna be expensive. Also you can get a gold quetz on ebay by buying the game on there. Just search metal fight beyblade ds.

yes but then i will have a japanese ds game i don't need
That's the way most people got it. You won't find anyone selling the blade individually unless you use moj
Ok heres a bump
i know in the past i have criticised bumps to threads but i now see importance to trying to get your buying out there
Gonna update the list soon
also
for those of you selling silver Quetz Benkei was unable to sell it to me so i am still buying Quetz