[Buying]  [BUYING] Wolborg 4

Does any one know of a Beyblade dish i could buy or make that is Bigger than most of the dishs you buy? My beyblades get so powerful now that they need a bigger area to spin.
Beystadium Wide Square Type.
It's a really fun stadium to use.

(also, next time, use the Ask a Question, Get an Answer topic, please)
Maybe you could get yourself some Takara stadiums if you don't have any already since they are supposedly better than the Hasbro ones. I think they are bigger too. I can't say for sure because I don't have any. This is only what I have heard from other Beybladers.
(Feb. 19, 2010  11:08 PM)Crimson Wrote: Beystadium Wide Square Type.
It's a really fun stadium to use.

(also, next time, use the Ask a Question, Get an Answer topic, please)

I will use the Ask a question, get an answer topic
and where would i find that type of stadium?
We have a topic with a list of stores that still sell Beyblades, in the Bey Marketplace forum.
check around some of our threads in the Bey marketplace; ie stores with beyblade in stock. I know buzztoy2007 on ebay has them.
Wasn't this thread already closed once by Kai-V since it wasn't really needed? :\
this is a new thread made today.
Then what is that other one sitting in the latest threads part?
How about you actually surf through the forums. We don't spoon feed on this site.
One last thing does any one know of a Wolborg4 i could find?
Its like there gone.
(Feb. 19, 2010  11:26 PM)wolborg4 Wrote: One last thing does any one know of a Wolborg4 i could find?

Don't you listen? The reply will just be the same.
You are not very helpful!!!!!!!! Unhappy
Why can you not just help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just simply check our Bey Marketplace, someone might have one and if not then just keep checking, same for ebay and other places that sell Beyblades.
Well i did find one i bit back but it was out of stock at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then simply wait until they have some in stock, unless of course it is not a place that re-stocks their stuff. I don't know but I'm sure someone can help.
(Feb. 19, 2010  11:45 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Then simply wait until they have some in stock, unless of course it is not a place that re-stocks their stuff. I don't know but I'm sure someone can help.

Its been years now
Wolborg 4 is out of production and has been for years. If you find any it'll probably be on ebay or YJA. Like I said we don't spoon-feed people here. You can try seeing if someone on the boards is selling one, but there is never a guarantee.
I have one
(Feb. 20, 2010  12:01 AM)dracielviper Wrote: I have one

dracielviper unless ur selling it him or will swap it with him that was uncalled for (lol)
btw i want wolborg 4 as well (lol)
Dude that's quite rude trying to get someone who's selling a blade to someone on their thread to sell it to you. You should have put it in a PM.