[Buying]  [BUYING] UK Sellers only - Looking for MFB. Updated.

Updated- I got the previous Rubbers I was looking for, Now;

I am interested in Beyblades any Takara (No Hasbro) Only Metal Fight -(Non-Nlastic or HMS) that you might have available for sale in the U.K. Please PM me the particular items you currently got and I shall offer you a price for them.

At the very moment , I am looking for used Beyblades that you want to get rid of; I will only respond to Takara Beyblade listers and message me if you got a rough price* in your head for them, Thank you.

*Postage shall be paid by me to the seller along with the amount we agree for the particular Beyblade after the agreement is achieved.
(May. 09, 2011  11:27 PM)Brave Wrote: I would be utterly grateful from people who have spare 'Metal Faces' in the UK to sell; also 'Launcher Rubber' or any other launcher customisation parts you have available. -

Also Looking for any 4D System Beyblade in UK. I pay fast and respond fast; Thank you for taking your time to read my post.

On Ebay.co.uk, there is a UK based seller of Takara Tomy Beyblade Products.
I have purchased the products I needed last night, thanks for information.
Updated the topic; No longer need Metal Faces and Rubber, Looking for Used TAKARA MFB Beyblades within UK from people who wishes to sell them.
What is the sellers name?