[Buying]  [BUYING]/[TRADE] Beyblade keychain tops

anyone got any of those beyblade keychain tops for sale/trade? i kinda want those to play between classes with some friends
You need to add a Prefix.
Also check your ToysRUS/Targets.
they don't have them at toysrus or target. im talking about the old beyblade keychains that came in dragoon and dranzer
how much are you expecting to pay for one?
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:39 AM)AquarioBlader Wrote: how much are you expecting to pay for one?
idk why? do you have one?
I have a Wyborg Balancer, but I don't have the Keychain Launcher or Ripcord.
dragoon storm keychain for wich price teku66
a little off topic;

ummmm KEYCHAIN beys??? i've NEVER heard of those, nor have I seen them.. they sound rly cool, could someone provide a pic? or a link to one? (trying to find some pics on google images and google web search, but can't find anything... v_v) please and thank you! =D

EDIT; sry i'm not helping with this thread at all Tired but i'm just curious.
(Aug. 22, 2010  7:37 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: a little off topic;

ummmm KEYCHAIN beys??? i've NEVER heard of those, nor have I seen them.. they sound rly cool, could someone provide a pic? or a link to one? (trying to find some pics on google images and google web search, but can't find anything... v_v) please and thank you! =D

Sorry if the quality is bad but here's a comparison between my Keychain Bey and Regular one:
[Image: 0822101448a.jpg]
[Image: 0822101448.jpg]
i've always want a wyborg keychain beyPinching_eyes
(Aug. 22, 2010  7:53 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Sorry if the quality is bad but here's a comparison between my Keychain Bey and Regular one:

AWWW! It's chibi! XD I love it... does it actually have a keychain attatched to it too for backpacks and stuff?? and someone above commented they have keychain launchers and ripcords?? if so, that's totally epic, lol. I'll have to invest in one of these soon, just to have one for my collection. =D

p.s.- thnx for posting the pics, i appreciate it!! =)

EDIT: sry, just noticed YOU where the one that mentioned the keychain launcher and rip cord, lol. XD
yes they can be used as a keychain and they come with a mini rip cord and launcher and actually work
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:13 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I have a Wyborg Balancer, but I don't have the Keychain Launcher or Ripcord.

i can get my hands on some. how much for the wyborg?
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:09 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  7:53 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

AWWW! It's chibi! XD I love it... does it actually have a keychain attatched to it too for backpacks and stuff?? and someone above commented they have keychain launchers and ripcords?? if so, that's totally epic, lol. I'll have to invest in one of these soon, just to have one for my collection. =D

p.s.- thnx for posting the pics, i appreciate it!! =)

EDIT: sry, just noticed YOU where the one that mentioned the keychain launcher and rip cord, lol. XD

I think the actual keychain part was the launcher, but It's been a while and I lost mine, so... Yeah. Lol
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:57 PM)AquarioBlader Wrote: i have a dranzer and a dragoon one

oh well i could use the dragoon one. im in the works right now of getting a dranzer one. how much for the dragoon if your selling
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:12 PM)teku66 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:13 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I have a Wyborg Balancer, but I don't have the Keychain Launcher or Ripcord.

Do you live in the US?
pm me an offer if you are interested
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:15 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Do you live in the US?
yeah i live in the US.
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:18 PM)teku66 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:15 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Do you live in the US?
yeah i live in the US.

I'm still not sure what it's worth, but... 5-10$ Sounds nice... Then again still unsure.

Maybe you should PM me an offer? XD
they aslo made mfb mini beyblade keychains
If anyone's interested in waiting until the 1st (when i get more moneeyyyss~!) i'd also like to purchase a beyblade keychain included with launcher and ripcord... =D idc which beyblade it is, i just want one that works and has everything. Joyful_3 lol

EDIT; I live in the U.S. =)
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:27 PM)AquarioBlader Wrote: they aslo made mfb mini beyblade keychains

really? i'm guessing they sell those at wal-mart and stuff now than? do you know hwo much they're selling for?? Chocked_2
i dont think they are in stores until next month but you can already buy them online for 5-10 dollars. the cheapest being dark bull and the most expensive being lightning l drago. they have 5 different mfb keychain ones out. heres a link:
http://www.bizrate.com/travel-accessorie...91050.html
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:32 PM)AquarioBlader Wrote: i dont think they are in stores until next month but you can already buy them online for 5-10 dollars. the cheapest being dark bull and the most expensive being lightning l drago. they have 5 different mfb keychain ones out. heres a link:
http://www.bizrate.com/travel-accessorie...91050.html

the link brings me to a keychain of a picture type keychain, so i tried searching for the beys keychains and i couldn't find any =( what am i doing wrong?

but it's ok, i can wait until next month to get one of the newer ones, but i'm still highly interested in getting an older bey keychain. Joyful_3